Lets hope this isnt correct. Nerberry has a leaked roadmap from T-MO. I hope VZW doesnt take that long. I think it would be a mistake to wait that long after Jan 30.

Link:
    Leaked T-Mobile Roadmap Shows Release Date For The “BlackBerry Lisbon” | NerdBerry.net

Article:
    Leaked T-Mobile Roadmap Shows Release Date For The “BlackBerry Lisbon”

January 11th, 2013 @B_ren8

For all you T-Mobile BlackBerry lovers out there, we have some news for you today. A leaked T-Mobile roadmap has given us what looks to be the release date for the “Blackberry Lisbon” (better known as the BlackBerry Z10) on the network. Now sadly that date is March 27th, as I am sure most of you were hoping for a February release date, however just because that date is on the roadmap it does not mean it is set in stone.

Hopefully the heavens will align and the BlackBerry Z10 will launch prior to March 27th on T-Mobile. How many of our T-Mobile readers are planing on getting a BlackBerry Z10? Are you waiting to see what the other 5 BB10 devices are going to
    01-11-13 02:42 PM
    Thats BS. Its going to be February.
    01-11-13 02:43 PM
    I can wait either way.
    01-11-13 02:52 PM
    I'm going to be upset if I have to wait almost a full two months after launch to get this phone on T-Mobile. I hope that if this is true that all of the US carriers are not going to be kept from offering till the end of Q1. If that is the case then every BB lover in the US and on CrackBerry is going to be going monkey poo!
    01-11-13 02:55 PM
    THE ****........

If this is true, the T-Mobile lost my sale. I'll stick with AT&T and upgrade if AT&T releases sooner.
    01-11-13 03:02 PM
    The Iphone will be making its way to the T-Mobile network around that time also..

Should be good for T-Mobile.
    01-11-13 03:08 PM
    They are saying developers won't get their LEBB10DOD until 6 to 8 weeks after the January 30th launch. What's 8 weeks after Jan. 30th? March 27th.

That's either a strange coincidence, or it could be a sign that we really won't be getting BB10 till the end of March. It wouldn't surprise me to be honest. They said first quarter and they'll do that with a few days to spare Lol
    magutwit and schmeat like this.
    01-11-13 03:09 PM
    They are saying developers won't get their LEBB10DOD until 6 to 8 weeks after the January 30th launch. What's 8 weeks after Jan. 30th? March 27th.

That's either a strange coincidence, or it could be a sign that we really won't be getting BB10 till the end of March. It wouldn't surprise me to be honest. They said first quarter and they'll do that with a few days to spare Lol
    I agree. People are in for a rude awakening thinking this phone will launch end of this month
    01-11-13 03:12 PM
    I agree. People are in for a rude awakening thinking this phone will launch end of this month
    I'm considering selling my stock then and buy back after it drops when these dates come out on Jan 30.

Also, I think most people expected February, not APRIL. March 27 is basically April. Call it what it is.
    magutwit and flyingsolid like this.
    01-11-13 03:13 PM
    Um... isn't the Z10 code named "London"? The Lisbon might be the keyboard X10 and that release date makes sense.
    01-11-13 03:39 PM
    Um... isn't the Z10 code named "London"? The Lisbon might be the keyboard X10 and that release date makes sense.
    The Z10 is actually 3 phones, the London (HSPA+ only), Lisbon (LTE/HSPA+), and Laguna (LTE/CDMA), for three different types of markets. Outside will be mostly same, with the changes of internals, and maybe some pricepoint differences as the London should be cheaper with an OMAP4470 and no LTE capability.
    01-11-13 03:42 PM
    I will be so disappointed if this turn out to be true! I hope AT&T release it much sooner.
    01-11-13 05:01 PM
    I can wait either way.
    Same here, I can wait till the summer if need be, but I would prefer sooner rather than later.
    01-11-13 05:05 PM
    I will be so disappointed if this turn out to be true! I hope AT&T release it much sooner.
    If tmobile is waiting this long, I don't know why at&t would release it sooner. Rim better not have exclusive deals with anyone.
    01-11-13 05:06 PM
    If it's true, I'm switching from TMO to another carrier.
    SK122387 likes this.
    01-11-13 05:23 PM
    Why did I see street date for T-Mo listed as Feb 28th? What am I missing here? Clue me in if I am wrong with what I read
    01-11-13 05:24 PM
    The Z10 is actually 3 phones, the London (HSPA+ only), Lisbon (LTE/HSPA+), and Laguna (LTE/CDMA), for three different types of markets. Outside will be mostly same, with the changes of internals, and maybe some pricepoint differences as the London should be cheaper with an OMAP4470 and no LTE capability.
    Thanks for info Inichols. Looks like Verizon will carry the Laguna since it support CDMA.
    01-11-13 05:26 PM
    As of now these are All rumors. We have already been told that Carriers will state Price AND Availability AT Launch. There is No Way T-MO or Any other carrier would say this without RIM being first.
    jesse_h likes this.
    01-11-13 05:28 PM
    My bad It read Bell will a street date of Feb 28th
    01-11-13 05:29 PM
    I'm going to be upset if I have to wait almost a full two months after launch to get this phone on T-Mobile. I hope that if this is true that all of the US carriers are not going to be kept from offering till the end of Q1. If that is the case then every BB lover in the US and on CrackBerry is going to be going monkey poo!
    +1.
    I've been patiently waiting for Z10 to be available at TMO this whole time.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7749049
    I'd be very disappointed.
    01-11-13 05:32 PM
    I don't buy this....Does not sound right. TH said the phones will be out 2-4 weeks after launch. So march 27??? Sounds fishy. Please people lets just wait for Jan 30th for the real details.
    01-11-13 06:14 PM
    Before all of you guys get your panties in a bunch. You all realize it says the Lisbon right? Meaning an LTE phone. T-Mobile doesn't have an LTE network. They're starting to launch it in a few weeks (around the BB10 launch). It'll be a few cities initially, with more towers going up over time. That's how it goes right? By the end of March, they should have a good amount of cities lit up with LTE.

What I'm hoping is that once T-Mobile gets a good amount of cities set up with LTE, they can use BlackBerry to market their LTE network, which in turn would push BlackBerry.

In the end, I was hoping T-Mobile went for the LTE version of the Z10 over the HSPA+ model.

Does this make sense?

CES 2013: T-Mobile LTE Coming In "Another Week or Two" | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

gjohnsto likes this.
    01-11-13 06:25 PM
    RIM has stated they would not be doing any exclusivity deals!
    If tmobile is waiting this long, I don't know why at&t would release it sooner. Rim better not have exclusive deals with anyone.
    01-11-13 06:27 PM
    I think those releasing in march are people who jumped on the BB10 wave late they were playing fence sitters and only jumped in recently so Rim never made orders for them.They were'nt all commiting to BB10 just a select few didi so early on.Only carriers that were on board from the beginnning and supported early on will get the 10 early imo.They got the first orders Rim cant afford dead stock if it went wrong so played it safe.Thats why you get pre-orders system can make some kind of calculation of sales.

What were'nt rogers taking orders from like decemeber these other guys just announced recently as the hype has grown and ces.So go to blame your carriers for not BB10 believing early on.
    01-11-13 06:38 PM
    I don't buy this....Does not sound right. TH said the phones will be out 2-4 weeks after launch. So march 27??? Sounds fishy. Please people lets just wait for Jan 30th for the real details.
    Yeah but TH also said the phones would launch last year. Why should/would you or anyone else believe that 2-4 weeks really means 2-4 weeks? This is RIM we are talking about. Its best to wait and see what really happens.
    01-11-13 06:49 PM
80 123 ...