09-15-08 10:22 PM
    Lol I watched that on tmonews.com pretty funny, I don't like women who are in-secure like that though my ex was like that which lead to me being single now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 10:28 PM
    Lol I watched that on tmonews.com pretty funny, I don't like women who are in-secure like that though my ex was like that which lead to me being single now

My mother is the most insecure woman out there, I'm pretty sure...Drives me FREAKING CRAZY!
    09-15-08 10:33 PM
    I've always loved that particular Fave5 commercial so the SNL skit was taylor made for me! I loved it!!!

"That's funny, I chose Jenny Amanda Sarah Rachel and Becky too!" Bwahahaha!!! Hilarious!

09-15-08 10:36 PM
    I've always loved that particular Fave5 commercial so the SNL skit was taylor made for me! I loved it!!!

"That's funny, I chose Jenny Amanda Sarah Rachel and Becky too!" Bwahahaha!!! Hilarious!

*Pokes head back around corner...*"That's funny, I picked Jenny Amanda Sar....*Parents GTFO!*

LMAO!!! BEST PART!
    09-15-08 10:40 PM

I guess you haven't met MY mom, I'm so glad I moved out last year, I don't have to hear crap about her and my step dad every minute, because he works ten hour days, she though he was cheating on her lol, I knew my steo dad pretty good and he would never do that to my mom.

09-15-08 10:42 PM
    I guess you haven't met MY mom, I'm so glad I moved out last year, I don't have to hear crap about her and my step dad every minute, because he works ten hour days, she though he was cheating on her lol, I knew my steo dad pretty good and he would never do that to my mom.

My mom still worries more. lol.
    09-15-08 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD