I have my cell phone service with Cricket Wireless, which uses the ATT Network.
    I got a notification that my BB Key2 LE will not be supported on Cricket and ATT beyond 02/22.
    The issue is that the BB Key2 LE is not "4G LTE". My BB Key2 LE says 4G at the top, but not "4G LTE".

Anyone have the same issue?
    08-30-21 04:29 PM
    I got a notification that my BB Key2 LE will not be supported on Cricket and ATT beyond 02/22.
    The issue is that the BB Key2 LE is not "4G LTE". My BB Key2 LE says 4G at the top, but not "4G LTE".

Everyone on AT&T with every non-VoLTE supported devices. AT&T will only support VoLTE on AT&T or Cricket sold devices. If you insist on sticking with Key2 LE, you should be able to activate on TMO unless policy changes
    08-30-21 04:59 PM

Number of AT&T users here are facing the issue - your phone is 4G LTE, but it was never certified for AT&T and thus never allowed to use more advance features on the network. Once 3G is going, those advance features (VoLTE) will no longer be optional.

The is a list of supported devices, the PRIV and KEYone that were sold by AT&T are the only BlackBerry's on the list.

You either switch carriers, or upgrade to a supported phone...
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    08-31-21 07:32 AM
    yup I got that text message last week. I already knew though. just going to get a Pixel 5a near the end of the year.
    pdr733 likes this.
    09-01-21 06:45 AM
    yup I got that text message last week. I already knew though. just going to get a Pixel 5a near the end of the year.
    Haven't confirmed for certain yet but I'm expecting 5a to be VoLTE supported on AT&T network.

I'm currently running 5G Google Fi eSIM and my 3a line physical SIM on the AT&T network. It seems to be supporting VoLTE but I'm not sure. My AT&T lines are 4G/LTE only without 5G service. I'm getting the 5Ge symbol which is really enhanced 4G/LTE service. I didn't get that on my 3a so I appear to have additional LTE bands for AT&T so that's a plus.

My 3a is listed as officially AT&T supported and I'm hoping the 5a gets added to list on the next AT&T updated list
    09-01-21 09:31 AM