Complete list

If Network shuts down phone this is the reason

CLICK ON EACH PAGE TO ENLARGE
    Attached Thumbnails AT&T Complete list of phones supported only two BlackBerry phones make the cut-document_2021-02-08_154345.jpg   AT&T Complete list of phones supported only two BlackBerry phones make the cut-document_2021-02-08_154354-2-.jpg   AT&T Complete list of phones supported only two BlackBerry phones make the cut-document_2021-02-08_154403-3-.jpg  
    Last edited by SteinwayTransitCorp; 02-08-21 at 03:07 PM.
    TomJSass likes this.
    02-08-21 02:48 PM
    Do you have a link to see the supported devices?

On the CB app it doesn't show very well and is hard to read.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-21 03:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    Click on each page and it will enlarge
    02-08-21 03:03 PM
    Complete list

If Network shuts down phone this is the reason

CLICK ON EACH PAGE TO ENLARGE
    And even that list isn't quite accurate.

Only the specific AT&T-branded sub-variant of each of the two specified models are whitelisted.
    02-08-21 03:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Google search pulls it up.... https://www.att.com/ecms/dam/att/consumer/help/pdf/Devices-Working-on-ATT-Network.pdf

For BlackBerry devices it is just the KEYone and PRIV - and only the models that AT&T sold.
    02-08-21 03:10 PM
    And even that list isn't quite accurate.

Only the specific AT&T-branded sub-variant of each of the two specified models are whitelisted.
    Think folks with an unlocked varriant or an older phone like the Passport will just have to wait and see.

Who knows by next year Biden might have strengthened all that Net Neutrality stuff that Trump had let go... and Carrier's might have to support anything with the right bands???
    02-08-21 03:13 PM
    AT&T will not have a full list out until latter this year.
    02-08-21 03:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    This list is from March 20, 2020

AT&T Posted an update on Jan. 13, 2021 https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=FogBk7NU
    02-08-21 04:52 PM
    Click on each page and it will enlarge
    Off topic here, but when I click the photo, it does not enlarge.
    02-08-21 05:49 PM
    Off topic here, but when I click the photo, it does not enlarge.
    No, but you should be able to pinch and zoom... if you are using the app. If on a PC browser... I don't know.
    02-09-21 10:01 AM
    On a PC it zooms fine
    02-09-21 02:25 PM
    grab a screen capture and enlarge on key 2/photos
    02-10-21 12:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    Tap the picture and stretch
    02-10-21 04:15 AM
    Tap the picture and stretch
    Have never been able to do that in the CB10 app, I highly doubt it's possible.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-21 05:40 AM
    Have never been able to do that in the CB10 app, I highly doubt it's possible.

Posted via CB10
    I'm on a BlackBerry key2 which means Android.
    I'm using the crackberry application now.
    Tap on the picture so that it enlarges.
    Put two fingers somewhere in the middle and stretch them out to the edges. The picture will expand and then you would be able to adjust your focus to see the relevant parts.
    02-10-21 06:11 AM
    Put two fingers somewhere in the middle and stretch them out to the edges. The picture will expand and then you would be able to adjust your focus to see the relevant parts.
    But he's using CB10.
    02-10-21 06:14 AM
    But he's using CB10.
    Sorry. I am only on CB8
    02-10-21 06:20 AM
    Just go to the AT&T website. The list gets regularly updated. The latest on the site is from January 13th.
    02-10-21 10:34 AM
    No, but you should be able to pinch and zoom... if you are using the app. If on a PC browser... I don't know.
    Doesn't work.
    02-10-21 01:10 PM
    This does not work either. Strange....
    02-10-21 01:10 PM
    This does not work either. Strange....
    On CB10, if you press and hold on the image, a fly-out menu will show up, then click on "Open in", and it should give you the option of which image app to open it. There you should have zooming capabilities, depending on which apps you're given as options.

On my Z10, I only have Power Tools (which only gives me a thumbnail and file information) or Picture Viewer (which is part of Ghost Commander, but actually works). Not sure why I don't see the native Picture app.
    Attachment 450408
    02-10-21 03:54 PM
    On my Z10, I only have Power Tools (which only gives me a thumbnail and file information) or Picture Viewer (which is part of Ghost Commander, but actually works). Not sure why I don't see the native Picture app.
    Yes, I've used the Picture Viewer inside Ghost Commander for this function. Works fine to zoom or shrink.
    02-10-21 04:35 PM
    Fwiw, in 7.1, Opera Mini (set for BB shortcut option), trackpad position cursor over thumbnail. Trackpad click thumbnail. Screen grey's. Press "T" for top of page. Click on desired image (one of three, in this case), press "I" to zoom in. Press repeatedly till desired zoom in. Trackpad pans enlarged image. Press "o" to zoom back out, if desired. Press "back/return" key to get back out.

Muscle memory does the whole thing in split seconds. Single thumb. No silly two handed pinch zoom needed. fwiw.
    02-11-21 02:57 AM
    On CB10, if you press and hold on the image, a fly-out menu will show up, then click on "Open in", and it should give you the option of which image app to open it. There you should have zooming capabilities, depending on which apps you're given as options.

Attachment 450408
    Yes, you seem to have a third part picture viewer to share it with or open in, it seems..

Posted via CB10
    02-11-21 02:13 PM