Does anyone know why at&t delayed the Bold again? Best buy told me they didn't know when it was coming out now all they know is at&t delayed it. I called at&t customer service & the girl told me that at&t had started training them on the bold & given them pictures of it & even showed them a working model & the next thing they new it was delayed & no reason giving.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 02:48 PM
    I haven't heard any delays on this.
    11-01-08 02:54 PM
    Since when does anyone at Best Buy know anything.
    11-01-08 02:58 PM
    well if you read all my post you will see that at&t customer service verified what best buy said that it is on hold again.
    11-01-08 03:37 PM
    Since when does anyone at Best Buy know anything.
    lol

except for me, they do have their lack of valid info...
    11-01-08 03:39 PM
    hmmmm I don't know I just spoke to an AT&T CSR and they told me the oposite. Said that it was still set I told her what you posted she ask me to hold and then told me that she'd ask so she did, came back and said she has heard nothing about another delay. The CSR was Michelle. I hope they arent delaying it again I know lots of people are excited so boo hoo if they do.
    11-01-08 03:41 PM
    We'll see in less than 72 hours
    11-01-08 03:44 PM
    hmmmm I don't know I just spoke to an AT&T CSR and they told me the oposite. Said that it was still set I told her what you posted she ask me to hold and then told me that she'd ask so she did, came back and said she has heard nothing about another delay. The CSR was Michelle. I hope they arent delaying it again I know lots of people are excited so boo hoo if they do.
    well it wouldn't surprise if one of the customer service rep's were screwed up but which one is the big question ?
    11-01-08 03:45 PM
    I think you've gotten some bad information. I work for AT&T network and in my company e-mail it had a section that said "think Bold" and said that it is set for Nov. 4th. This is the first and only "OFFICIAL" release date. Everyone says ,"aww, it got pushed back", but my question is ,"got pushed back from when?" They never announced a release date, there were only rumors of release dates. Geez.
    11-01-08 03:45 PM
    I doubt that they would delay it at this point. They have already held launch parties and given out BOLDS during the parties. I hope that AT&T is smart enough to figure out that if they do delay it again it is only going to result in unhappy customers and negative press.
    11-01-08 03:46 PM
    all i know is that was what i was told buy best buy and by a att csr about one hour ago. i am not buying one myself i don't have gsm coverage in side of my house but just passing on what i was told by Ruth at&t csr.
    11-01-08 03:53 PM
    i havent heard of any. comes out on tuesday buddy, its all over the forums, you should have told the best buy person to check this site. lol
    11-01-08 04:20 PM
    They have already held launch parties and given out BOLDS during the parties.
    Yes I went to the NYC launch party I was very upset not to get one...
    Anyway back to the topic....
    I have NOT heard anything about a diffrent date besides the 4th.
    11-01-08 04:28 PM
    what was your question jerry12?
    11-01-08 04:32 PM
    what was your question jerry12?

I think this was his question...
    Does anyone know why at&t delayed the Bold again?
    11-01-08 04:37 PM
    The Bold is not delayed at all. I work at ATT and we are getting them either today or at the latest Monday morning. The shipments have already been shipped on the 29th of October it said on Opus. The phone is $399.99 with 100 dollar mail in rebate.
    11-01-08 04:39 PM
    I think this was his question...
    he knows what i mean...
    11-01-08 04:45 PM
    lol when the launch parties start its usually a very good sign its coming.... :P
    11-01-08 04:48 PM
    he knows what i mean...

And I know what you meant...
    11-01-08 04:49 PM
    i havent heard of any. comes out on tuesday buddy, its all over the forums, you should have told the best buy person to check this site. lol
    i know its on the forum i have been reading it for a few weeks just what att csr said.
    11-01-08 04:53 PM
    i dont think they will push it back again since the Storm is coming out very soon... they wouldnt want to lose sales.
    11-01-08 04:58 PM
    i dont think they will push it back again since the Storm is coming out very soon... they wouldnt want to lose sales.
    I would quit my job if they pushed it back again!
    11-01-08 05:02 PM
    I would quit my job if they pushed it back again!
    haha... i dont think RIM understands how serious we take our berries lol
    11-01-08 05:09 PM
    its just important to the people that want to buy a bold i can't use GSM at my house but some on her need to read my first post i think some people didn't read the hold post just part of it.
    11-01-08 05:15 PM
    I wasn't doubting you or challenging you lol!! maybe it came off that way. not on purpose. anyway, it's the same thing with the storm here and Telus. they say one thing at one store then another then say one thing when you call. lol!! I do have a friend at Telus so that does help. lol ;p
    well it wouldn't surprise if one of the customer service rep's were screwed up but which one is the big question ?
    11-01-08 05:29 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD