Once I get bluetooth up and running on this PC, should I be able to sync, load apps and new OS versions via Bluetooth or should I be looking for a new pearl? I originally posted this at the end of the sticky main thread in this forum but wasn't sure anybody would read it there. The Pearl is a secondary device so I'm not in any hurry.
    03-10-09 04:43 AM
    Update: Successfully connected to device via bluetooth, but Application Loader doesn't support it. I'll keep searching the forum and internet, but does anyone know of a workaround/port redirection technique to get Application Loader to address the BB via bluetooth?
    03-10-09 08:28 AM
    Final update: attempted replacing usb port on PCB. Failed. Poo happens. Maybe my garbage man will have better luck. It's all his. I like the pearl and will grab an 8100 on the secondary market.
    03-10-09 11:19 AM
    I don't have an answer~ just waiting for you to update your own thread for the 4th time.
    03-12-09 06:39 PM
    Sorry to keep you waiting. You are free to go about your business, knowing that I care. I hope this post has brought a general sense of completeness to your day.
    03-13-09 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD