OK, I just sync'd this thing to yahoo using Desktop Manager. Wow, this phone just got way cooler. My existing Yahoo mail account now has my 622 contacts in it. It put my email addresses into my phone and my phone numbers on my yahoo contacts. Sync'd with yahoo calender and notepad from my phone. This is wonderful.
    01-31-09 10:18 AM
    Yep. Giddy up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 02:27 PM
    ABV, could you give a quick rundown of how you synched w/Yahoo? I also use Yahoo Calendar as a desktop backup to my BB but there have been several clitches...maybe I did something wrong. Thanks!
    02-02-09 11:18 PM
    I mean glitches.
    02-02-09 11:19 PM
    ABV, could you give a quick rundown of how you synched w/Yahoo? I also use Yahoo Calendar as a desktop backup to my BB but there have been several clitches...maybe I did something wrong. Thanks!

What are the problems you are experiencing?
    02-03-09 09:55 AM
    I too would like to know about synching with Yahoo via the Desktop Manager. Please inform.
    02-09-09 03:54 PM
    I too would like to know about synching with Yahoo via the Desktop Manager. Please inform.
    You can sync your device with calendar and address book entries with Yahoo. Once you get DM set up, click on synchronize...then at the top, click on the Configure tab...then click on the "configure synch" button and it will walk you through the steps to set up the sync, where you can choose to sync with Yahoo instead of Outlook.
    02-09-09 04:16 PM
    You can sync your device with calendar and address book entries with Yahoo. Once you get DM set up, click on synchronize...then at the top, click on the Configure tab...then click on the "configure synch" button and it will walk you through the steps to set up the sync, where you can choose to sync with Yahoo instead of Outlook.
    Awesome. Thank you.
    02-09-09 08:15 PM
    huh.. I just did it and nothing happened...
    02-09-09 09:36 PM
    OK, I just sync'd this thing to yahoo using Desktop Manager. Wow, this phone just got way cooler. My existing Yahoo mail account now has my 622 contacts in it. It put my email addresses into my phone and my phone numbers on my yahoo contacts. Sync'd with yahoo calender and notepad from my phone. This is wonderful.
    That is so cool! That's how I felt when I synced my Outlook with my Berry for the first time. Yay!!
    02-11-09 12:20 AM
    anyway to do ota yahoo calendar syncing as well? I am using their new beta calendar that supports caldev.
    02-12-09 11:19 PM
    I have been using Yahoo to sync w my berry for a while now. NEver had any problems until this weekend. Now everything syncs except for the notepad/memos. I get an error message. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?
    03-17-09 08:25 AM
    So, I went into this and you end up with a few options of which to sync with. Like Outlook, Yahoo...a couple others. I chose Yahoo, and then go to the next screen. But then she decided she didn't want that, so we went back. Now, I can't get the list of choices again. Any ideas?
    03-19-09 12:12 PM
    Same problem with memo. Had to remove it from the sync. Not sure why.
    03-22-09 10:23 PM
    just another tool ta make blackberry the best phone on the market.
    03-23-09 03:47 PM
    Ive had this problem before and I just triued again and got it. Everytime I try to sync my yahoo calendar i get erro 0x83e90002.
    03-31-09 11:28 PM
    during the sync process i am getting "error 0x83e90002" when trying to sync my yahoo calendar?? how do I fix it?
    06-09-09 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD