OK... I have BIS, and just can't seem to get a complete solution for sync'ing email, contact and calendar OTA.

If I use Gmail, there isn't full 2-way email sync, which people have been complaining about for eons. For calendar and contacts, Google Sync handles contacts OK, but is pretty horrible at syncing calendar events. So I use SyncJe + GooSync to handle the calendars, which works really well.

Lack of 2-way email sync is really tedious. It's to the point where I don't even want to manage email via the Gmail web interface because I know I'll have to turn around and clean up the BB. Nothing like doubling my work.

Yahoo seems to handle 2-way email sync just fine. But how would I sync calendar and contacts with Yahoo? Doing a Google search (hahaha), I find older pages that indicate Yahoo at one point supported SyncML, but it doesn't seem to work now (or at least I can't find a working SyncML URL).

I would love to stay with Google, but it seems all the pieces aren't there or don't work. But the same might be said about Yahoo?

Has anyone else solved this problem? Free is not a requirement, I just want it to work.
    09-13-09 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD