hi all im new to the forum and need some help ASAP! well i had my bb storm connected to my idrive my bmw 525i. well i was playing with my bb trying to update my contacts when i accidentally removed my bmw from my trusted devices. and now i dont have it under my paired devices and i cant connect anymore. is there a way where i can trust my bmw again cause now i cant connect to my car anymore. Thanks!
    05-19-09 10:52 PM
    1. pair phone with the car
    2. go to settings on your phone
    3. then options
    4. then click on bluetooth, it should show the paired device (in this case for me it shows BMW49310)
    5. high light the paired device (BMW....) and click the menu key on the phone (next to trackball in my phone)
    6. then click on device properties
    7. select Yes for "Trusted" option. this will allow your phone to trust your BMW all the time and connect to it right away upon detection.
    8. if this change alone didnt work, you may also need to change bunch of other items on the phone...for example, at step 6, after you are done with device settings, go to options and make sure other options such as "contacts transfer", "connect on power up",hands free, etc are all set properly.
    08-17-09 02:18 AM
    hi all im new to the forum and need some help ASAP! well i had my bb storm connected to my idrive my bmw 525i. well i was playing with my bb trying to update my contacts when i accidentally removed my bmw from my trusted devices. and now i dont have it under my paired devices and i cant connect anymore. is there a way where i can trust my bmw again cause now i cant connect to my car anymore. Thanks!

i think if you goto the dealer they will do it for free just an FYI!
    08-17-09 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD