So I am about 2 weeks away from getting my first blackberry. I am very excited. Cant wait. I have a quick question. Both my wife and I are getting one. The question is, can we both sync our calendars on the same computer so we see each others schedules on our phones? Not being too familiar with the software that comes with the phone. I am thinking something like using one outlook and syncing both phones with the same outlook. Is this possible? Thanks
    07-05-09 08:36 PM
    That should work just fine.. just make sure you setup both in desktop manager to sync with outlook
    07-06-09 01:20 PM
    Yes, but keep in mind that by syncing with the same Outlook profile, you get her calendar AND the other stuff too (contacts, ToDo's, etc.). This is complicated but just so you know you can do it; you can each sync to your own Outlook but then each of you can "publish" your schedules to each other's calendars. I think syncing to the same Outlook, you're just asking for trouble. I don't want all my hubby's crap on my phone. I have enough of my own. :-(
    07-06-09 01:36 PM
    you could both also start using google calendar for free, and then download the google sync app free on your blackberry. Then if you both use the same calendar account, it will sync both devices over the air.
    07-06-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD