Can anyone out there help me please! I have left BT Business and thought I would go PAYG with good old Tesco who assured me it would be a breeze. Bought sim card, popped into BB curve, called Tesco who ported over my number no problem so far....Then no internet or email icons - called Tesco Cust Care and was told to get BB bolt on. Got and paid for that. Still no icon for internet or email. Does anyone know how to get these back? I really need emails on the go for my job and the internet is a necessary tool as well. It is beyond the team at Tesco - and I think that I have spoken to about all of them!! Thanks guys
    07-16-11 11:32 AM
    Your carrier has added the correct service to your account, but you may have to force an update to your service books.

Simplest way to do that is in Email Setup, or ask the carrier Customer Service to do it from their end.
    07-16-11 11:35 AM
    Go into options, device, advanced system settings, host routing table. What do you see? Is this blank or full of listings? If it's blank click menu (BB button) and register now. A message should arrive and then the host routing table will fill up with the relevant entries.

Then go into the email setup application, log in, help and send yourself your service books.

If that doesn't work then Tesco haven't added BB properly for you
    07-16-11 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD