What is hard about adding attachments to emails with iPhone?

Tap on the body of document, click the "<" and then choose what you want to add... seems pretty simple to me. Several ways of doing it, but that's easiest if replying or have already started a new email. Can add photos, pdfs, and other documents... all to the same email.
    How can you send a document without any local document store on an iPhone
    07-17-20 05:25 AM
    How can you send a document without any local document store on an iPhone
    Not sure what you mean by without any local document store....

I have Word, Excel, PDF documents along with photos, that I use on my device and are stored on my device or the cloud.... and I attach them to emails or messages and send them.

There is a File Manager, and you can create Folder to store documents in for different projects.
    07-17-20 07:09 AM
    BlackBerry is happy to accept payment for using it's patents. Unihertz just doesn't believe customers really care enough to pay
    I guess Unihertz won't mind putting BlackBerry brand on its products as long as it doesn't have to pay with cash.

But unlike Google, BlackBerry simply does not understand about brand awareness at all.
    07-17-20 10:00 AM
    I guess Unihertz won't mind putting BlackBerry brand on its products as long as it doesn't have to pay with cash.

But unlike Google, BlackBerry simply does not understand about brand awareness at all.
    BlackBerry does not want its name on the Titan. They just want a cheque.

BlackBerry couldn't care less about brand awareness in the handset space.
    07-17-20 10:04 AM
    There's probably a Phd for someone in the abandonment felt when a supplier deletes a product/service. I will miss my BB10s. SIMS removed, but two weeks later they're still going on the charger at bedtime; still switched-on because there are one or two things still not transferred-off them "that I might need". They're in a sort-of digital loft. Never really cared-for my KeyONE bought for work: It was a marriage of convenience. Easily old-enough to remember when the Q10 was introduced; climbing-aboard the Blackberry float on Northumberland Street and seeing it. Never promised myself one, but still thought of it as an aspirational phone and bought a cheap-a-like in the following years. By the time I bought two, the Q10s were -- in particular -- and BlackBerrys in general, were old geezers' phones. Guilty as charged. Having worked for several mobile companies and, let's face it, being a bit of a snob, I'd make it known that I eschewed interest in the latest phones. Continuing to use a BlackBerry was an act of defiance; a fashion statement of possessing an independent mind, unfettered by that sense of herd immunity that comes from using what everyone else uses. Started-out thinking that a PKB was a must. Then I saw youngsters on slabs. Face it, I had to say to myself, PKB is just a matter of personal taste; don't try to justify it claiming that you can type faster or more accurately that way.

By that time then I'd bought into the BlackBerry as a concept, irrespective of its relative merits or demerits versus other phones. The corporatist and security-minded values chimed with mine. It wasn't a phone that appealed to boys who wanted to practice to perfection drawing from their jeans pocket their phone faster than John Wayne can draw a Smith & Wesson. And yes, QNX was full of unixy goodness though, let's face it, it wouldn't ever have been half as useful as a smart-phone without ART.

So you already know, or have guessed, which way I flipped.

If someone brought-out a phone, any phone, with a head-of-steam behind it that was non Big Tech I'd jump on it. Given that Apple and Google are the only shows in town, it shouldn't be us that has to buy a phone. I wouldn't put it past them to give them away in a virtue-signalled act of promoting economic growth and access to public services in developing countries.

It took time to detach from the last bit of technology I "believed" in. It will pass.
    07-17-20 12:35 PM

If someone brought-out a phone, any phone, with a head-of-steam behind it that was non Big Tech I'd jump on it. Given that Apple and Google are the only shows in town, it shouldn't be us that has to buy a phone. I wouldn't put it past them to give them away in a virtue-signalled act of promoting economic growth and access to public services in developing countries.
    You say Apple and Google, so I assume you mean not only a phones but a platform as well?

Head-of-Steam.... $20 Billion would be enough to get started. But would be a risk with a mature market - most users that are pretty comfortable with today's choices in hardware and 3rd party developers that like there only being two platforms... for them, better yet would be if there was only one. Big mountain to get over...

Think the $400 iPhone SE is about as close as you'll see Apple "give it away". They don't yet make enough on services to give away hardware. (maybe if BlackBerry had tired that with BBOS/BIS.... or at least did more competitive pricing). Factor BIS times five or six years of usage...

Google is a marketing company, they don't care if you use iOS, Android, Windows, KaiOS, Sailfish or something else... as long as you use their browser, email, maps..... Think they have supported efforts in some developing markets, more to get internet to those areas then devices. Because in the end, Google is the internet
    07-20-20 01:34 PM
    You say Apple and Google, so I assume you mean not only a phones but a platform as well?

Head-of-Steam.... $20 Billion would be enough to get started. But would be a risk with a mature market - most users that are pretty comfortable with today's choices in hardware and 3rd party developers that like there only being two platforms... for them, better yet would be if there was only one. Big mountain to get over...

Think the $400 iPhone SE is about as close as you'll see Apple "give it away". They don't yet make enough on services to give away hardware. (maybe if BlackBerry had tired that with BBOS/BIS.... or at least did more competitive pricing). Factor BIS times five or six years of usage...

Google is a marketing company, they don't care if you use iOS, Android, Windows, KaiOS, Sailfish or something else... as long as you use their browser, email, maps..... Think they have supported efforts in some developing markets, more to get internet to those areas then devices. Because in the end, Google is the internet
    Hmm. I remember a phone call to a company and back came the excuse, "we're a dot com company!" At Companies House in the UK there was once a trend to change incorporated names of companies to invoke that style. I'm not sure that a marketing company is any more of a thing than is a dot com company.

Beyond smart phones, the choice that exists between platforms is reasonably clear. I point, I don't use Chrome, Google's browser, I don't use Gmail, Google's email, Gmail, and I don't use Google maps. That hasn't stopped Google processing my PII. If I use an Android phone, even if I don't use Google's apps, Google have made sure that Android is the complete antithesis of Article 25 of GDPR. As Jerrold Nadler said in his opening address to Wednesday's Congressional Hearing, the issue is that there is no choice, no escape.
    08-01-20 06:55 AM
    Today my Huawei P30 Pro New Edition Aurora Blue arrived. I paid 575 euros. I am currently sitting in total dark and look at my hairy legs through the camera.
    VeryBumpy likes this.
    08-10-20 12:23 PM
    I am currently sitting in total dark and look at my hairy legs through the camera.
    That's really more information (and visualization) that we really needed to know.
    08-10-20 12:30 PM
    I wouldn't say that I'm leaving BlackBerry, I would say that BlackBerry left me due to no upgrade options beyond the Key2. Oh well, I hung on as long as I could. BlackBerry was my first ever smartphone with the Z10, then the Passport (personal favorite), PRIV, KEYone, and finally the KEY2 Red Edition. Right now I'm pretending my TCL Pro 10 is a Motion 2 and I'm enjoying it. Still adjusting to the typing experience, but I'm getting there...
    08-10-20 12:39 PM
    Today my Huawei P30 Pro New Edition Aurora Blue arrived. I paid 575 euros. I am currently sitting in total dark and look at my hairy legs through the camera.
    This made me LOL.
    08-10-20 07:43 PM
    I wouldn't say that I'm leaving BlackBerry, I would say that BlackBerry left me due to no upgrade options beyond the Key2. Oh well, I hung on as long as I could. BlackBerry was my first ever smartphone with the Z10, then the Passport (personal favorite), PRIV, KEYone, and finally the KEY2 Red Edition. Right now I'm pretending my TCL Pro 10 is a Motion 2 and I'm enjoying it. Still adjusting to the typing experience, but I'm getting there...
    Yes indeed.
    Blackberry left us.

So bye blackberry.
    Neely2005 likes this.
    08-16-20 01:08 AM
    Yes indeed.
    Blackberry left us.

So bye blackberry.
    Bye
    arif b santoso likes this.
    08-16-20 04:48 PM
    So they announced that there will be a new BlackBerry next year. Hello keyboard.
    JOHNGAETANO and ryankul like this.
    08-20-20 04:49 PM
    Blackberry returned to us.
    So hello Blackberry.
    elfabio80 and ryankul like this.
    08-23-20 07:54 PM
    UGHboy do I miss PKB's! Switched over to Android slabs about 2yrs ago and didn't look back. I miss the accuracy of touch typing that just can't compare to an actual KB. I'm looking forward to the new BB next year. Looks like it may be a higher spec's "Priv"-like device and 5G.....wowow.
    ryankul likes this.
    08-31-20 03:53 PM
    Next year I plan on leaving TCL for OnwardMobility!
    the_boon and ryankul like this.
    09-02-20 07:39 PM
    I had a Passport that still works (love the size) and got 6 months ago a Key2 LE (did nto want to slurge since Blackberry could close at that time) But I hate that Google is connecting all the apps, my sms, etc. Drives me nuts and am disconnecting it everywhere I can, which got me to think of Huawei P30 Pro. Anyone knows bout this phone ?
    I am thrilled to hear Blackberry will launch a new model in 2021, but if that Google is all over........
    09-06-20 03:37 PM
    I had a Passport that still works (love the size) and got 6 months ago a Key2 LE (did nto want to slurge since Blackberry could close at that time) But I hate that Google is connecting all the apps, my sms, etc. Drives me nuts and am disconnecting it everywhere I can, which got me to think of Huawei P30 Pro. Anyone knows bout this phone ?
    I am thrilled to hear Blackberry will launch a new model in 2021, but if that Google is all over........
    You are concerned about Google, so you want to buy a Chinese phone?
    09-06-20 11:39 PM
    Do not care where it is from. Simply do not want Google to take over my phone like I have with the Passport. I have owned BlackBerry phones for almost 20 years and love them until I got the Android with the darn Google on Key 2. and I cannot send sms unless I sync Google.. So, searching for another one. I heard about Librem, Huawei P40 but I would miss typing with b blackberry, his hub, etc,
    09-07-20 02:02 AM
    P.s but will wait until the new blackberry comes out and see if the guy at the store can deactivate Google all over for me, then, could continue with my favorite brand
    09-07-20 02:05 AM
    Buy a phone capable of running Lineage OS or Graphene OS

https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/

https://grapheneos.org/faq#device-support
    09-07-20 05:34 AM
    09-07-20 05:36 AM
    Thanks, will try this one, because I was able to deactivate everything, ex cept, cannot do sms without activating couple of permissions for Google. I just want it to be like my other blackberries, if I want to go on Google maps, I can google it, but do not want a google account that is connected with my photos, files, microphone, etc.. At my previous job, when I opened my gmail at lunch, did not realize that it said google account and what it was. Would go home and had school in the evenings and did a lot of researches, I would then see at work in my history, all the researches I had done and did not want my boss to think I was doing this on my working time. That is when I discovered I had to deactivate google . But thanks so much for this information, will actually write to the other forum page. People on these forums know so much and are so helpful.
    09-07-20 09:44 AM
    Typing this on a OnePlus 7pro, bought for $650 CAD on Amazon... With a sad face. This massive slab is my transition device, ie I'm hoping BB brings out something flagshippy as well as something mid-range and something old school and cheap. Like highest tier, then a solid KeyThree, and an affordable Passport or clamshell running Android One. Meanwhile I'm lost in the wilds of this huge slab after my the back cover of my KeyOne committed suicide and I decided to go with the bridge phone. Also thinking of getting the Jelly2 from Unihertz when it becomes available, because it's odd and looks fun.
    flip68 likes this.
    09-07-20 12:25 PM
3,266 ... 122123124125126 ...