I installed the Reflect Carbon theme which is really cool, but I've had a few issues which, since I am new to BB (Torch is my first!), I am not sure what to do:

1) When rebooting, all my icons, folders, etc basically get unseated and thrown all over the place in terms of order, in terms of folder contents being placed outside of the folders, etc.

2) When switching back to the AT&T theme that was installed on the Torch, some of the icons from the Carbon theme remain.

3) I have BeBuzz installed but other than finding it in my App world as being installed, it has now disappeared as an icon on the desktop of the phone and I cannot figure out how to get it back.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    03-08-11 04:29 PM
    The same thing has happened to me when ever I did a battery pull with Reflect 7 active. I contacted the makers of Reflect 7 and the have no clue why my phone was doing that. Now whenever I do a battery pull I make sure Reflect 7 is not the theme currently in use. When it happened, instead of redoing my folders I just changed themes and did another battery pull and everything went back to normal. It is defintley a glich, but I like the theme so I'm going to keep it and just not do a battery pull with Reflect active
    03-08-11 04:54 PM
    I did the same thing, but I still get some of the Reflect 7 icons showing up in the AT&T original theme. I am not sure why at this point, but agreed as to ever doing a battery pull again with it being the active theme.
    03-09-11 05:58 AM
    This is an issue with a few themes from different developers and I can only conclude it is with TB6-Beta. Hopefully it will be fixed with the next release.
    03-09-11 07:16 AM
    This is an issue with a few themes from different developers and I can only conclude it is with TB6-Beta. Hopefully it will be fixed with the next release.
    Guess we'll have to see... just odd that some of the icons from the Carbon theme stay when switching to the original preloaded theme.
    03-09-11 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD