Wow, i recently had a Windows Mobile phone and switched over to a beautiful looking Blackberry with nice "Curve"s (8320) and it is wonderful.

Speed = perfect, applications nice, battery life great and no problem with switching from WM to BlackBerry OS at all. I Thought it would be harder..

Only thing i miss... Office Mobile.. no way of viewing Word, Excel or Powerpoint documents.. anyone have an idea?
    04-25-08 11:15 PM
    Welcome!

Maybe when the new OS comes out...the legendary 4.5. Only beta's out now.
    04-25-08 11:25 PM
    Not sure about you but I can view them all day every day! If they are sent to you in a attachment then your golden!
    04-25-08 11:32 PM
    You will be able to create, edit, and save documents to your SD card when OS 4.5 comes out because it includes Documents to Go. The standard version will be included, and it allows viewing, editing, and saving documents. There will also be a professional edition that will allow for creation of new documents in addition to the things already mentioned. The professional edition will have a 30 day free trial, at least that is the info I have gathered.

Unfortunately, there is no actual concrete release date for OS 4.5...
    04-25-08 11:41 PM
    Welcome to CB.
    Bienvenido a casa!
    04-26-08 11:45 AM
    Glad you made the switch...

Welcome to the fam.
    04-26-08 12:42 PM
    Can't wait for Documents To Go
    04-26-08 02:28 PM
    Documents To Go would be real nice by now I used office mobile a lot but the switch over was simply Windows Mobile is too sluggish and still needs a lot of perfecting to do.

Blackberry is nice, simple and fast. Love My Curve!! The only thing i was just a LITTLE dissapointed by was missing out on the Internal GPS in the T-Mobile one.. Luckily for me i have an external GPS.
    04-26-08 06:53 PM
    Documents To Go would be real nice by now I used office mobile a lot but the switch over was simply Windows Mobile is too sluggish and still needs a lot of perfecting to do.

Blackberry is nice, simple and fast. Love My Curve!! The only thing i was just a LITTLE dissapointed by was missing out on the Internal GPS in the T-Mobile one.. Luckily for me i have an external GPS.
    Yeah, I really enjoy the GPS feature in my Curve. It helps out when I'm looking for a place to eat with friends, a bar, etc.

Congrats on the new berry!
    04-26-08 07:00 PM
    Yeah, I really enjoy the GPS feature in my Curve. It helps out when I'm looking for a place to eat with friends, a bar, etc.

Congrats on the new berry!
    So true, but i assume your not using that Blackberry Maps right? It is nice (Free navigation) but a lot of addresses i try in my area can't be found.
    04-26-08 07:04 PM
    I don't use Blackberry Maps.. I use Google Maps & InfoSpace. Here's the list of good apps for any BB user - take a look!
    04-26-08 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD