Is there any hope for the general public if a tech reviewer can figure it out lol, people really are lost without their apple home button these days.

"The hardware, emblazoned with the BlackBerry logo, comes in black or white. So the hardware doesn't really stand out from the competition, rather it borrows from them."

LOL this is my favourite quote, apparently the blackberry chosen colour of black was borrowed from the competition.

Review: BlackBerry Z10
    ventz likes this.
    08-05-13 12:54 AM
    Thanks for sharing - I think calling this guy a tech reviewer is a real stretch in my opinion. I loved this one "It has many brightly coloured icons"
    08-05-13 01:07 AM
    Sorry, I have no contribution to the thread, other than to say that I found the Post header to be hilarious. Thanks for the laughs.
    ventz likes this.
    08-05-13 01:12 AM
    I think he missed the biggest point. It obviously steals the whole "tapping on glass which somehow produces letters, numbers, and symbols"

And let's not forget that it has an ear piece in the front and a battery on the back. Won't even talk about how it steals the whole volume keys on the side.

What a joke. Is it me, or are there more and more "reviewers" lately who can't even describe what a pen is or does?

Posted via CB using a Q10
    08-05-13 01:12 AM
    I think he missed the biggest point. It obviously steals the whole "tapping on glass which somehow produces letters, numbers, and symbols"

And let's not forget that it has an ear piece in the front and a battery on the back. Won't even talk about how it steals the whole volume keys on the side.

What a joke. Is it me, or are there more and more "reviewers" lately who can't even describe what a pen is or does?

This "pen" of which you speak... wasn't that stolen from the stylus that came with the Dell Axim pda?

Posted from my z10, CB app
    08-05-13 01:26 AM
    Sounds like Chris should stick to instagraming his food and doing yelp reviews off his Samsung phone.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 via CB10
    08-05-13 01:42 AM
    Of course it was. And dell just stole it from the HP tablets with the stylus. But it's really ok because they stole it from Palm

But off topic! "Shame on BlackBerry for copying screen tapping as an input, even though every other phone uses that"...and what were they thinking copying the black and white colors

08-05-13 01:42 AM
    I love how he says it's a mix of an iPhone 5, galaxy S4 and other smartphones. I'm sorry, what?? So what did you expect a circular phone or something?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 02:10 AM
    And don't forget their name? "BlackBerry" How unoriginal is that? They copied that name from the fruit. I'm sure BlackBerry farmers around the world are furious. I think they should sue!

BTW Apple didn't steal their name from a fruit. They invented the name Apple & revolutionized the world. They proved this when they successfully sued "The Big Apple" (New York) for copyright infringement. Apparently Apple the company (incorporated on January 3, 1977) came B4 "The Big Apple" nickname for New York City which was first popularized in the 1920s
    ventz likes this.
    08-05-13 06:12 AM
    I'm gonna review that "reviewer" tonight.

CB10 - Q10
    08-05-13 06:56 AM