So I've been using my Q10 for over a week now and have found one huge flaw that really seems to be the biggest complaint I can make at this point. Scrolling up is sometimes beyond frustrating because, more often than not, I end up swiping out to the home screen. It is very inconsistent too. I know it can be fixed with a software update but I wanted to see if anyone else has this same compliant.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 05:24 PM
    I know what you're saying, but I personally don't see this addressed in an update at all from a software perspective, it's a user issue, one that I'm getting used to as well and almost completely have after almost three weeks
    06-26-13 05:50 PM
    I put my thumb over the T and Y when I swipe up. Got so used to it that sometimes I minimize an app accidently scrolling up a little too close to the bottom edge. Not a big deal for me but I agree at first it was annoying. But just like the TY thing my fingers have learned where to be and I don't do it as often as before.
    06-26-13 05:56 PM
    I' ave found myself getting out of the app sometimes. I just scroll from the middle of the screen now.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 06:01 PM
    So I've been using my Q10 for over a week now and have found one huge flaw that really seems to be the biggest complaint I can make at this point. Scrolling up is sometimes beyond frustrating because, more often than not, I end up swiping out to the home screen. It is very inconsistent too. I know it can be fixed with a software update but I wanted to see if anyone else has this same compliant.

Posted via CB10
    I've had this issue once in a while but nothing too crazy. Just don't reach all the way from the bottom and another thing. You don't need to use the screen to scroll. You can use the keyboard!

Use "Spacebar" to scroll down
    Use "T" to move to the top of the page
    Use "B" to move to the bottom the page
    Use "H" for History
    Use "i" to zoom in
    Use "o" to zoom out
    Use "S" to search
    Use "K" for bookmarks/history
    Use "L" to refresh the current page
    Use "R" to get into "reader mode" for most Web pages

Those are the ones I know of

Posted via CB10
    web99 likes this.
    06-26-13 06:17 PM
    It's not a matter of getting to close because it will happen when I'm not even swiping from the bottom edge. I've even experimented and found times where it would exit the app, then I would swipe even closer to the bezel and it would scroll normal. That's why I said it was inconsistent.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 08:25 PM
    Use the shortcuts and you shouldn't have a problem. You may want to wipe or reload your device. Try pulling out the battery and reinserting it again. Battery pulls are unnecessary with os10 but it may be necessary for the problem you're having.

If the problem continues I would contact BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 09:36 PM
    Tried that, in fact this is a brand new device today. I had to return my other one because a pixel went out on the screen. The problem is that the shortcuts don't work on all of the apps I use because they are android ports. Trust me I've already tried. Appreciate the suggestion. I think I'm just going to contact BlackBerry. This is definitely a solvable issue.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 10:14 PM