Isheep mentality and risk aversion and wanting to fit in with everyone else..
    Interesting society. The iPhone has taken hold like western outfits complete with Tony Lamas did in the early 80's.
    Last edited by blackburberry; 06-06-15 at 08:37 AM.
    06-06-15 07:57 AM
    Very common everywhere I go in Canada, not so much in the US. I see them, but mostly at airports and to be honest I simply assume the person is Canadian. Unfortunate really, I think folks are missing out on a great OS. My colleagues often comment on how well it works, especially for work related functions (when I am with them in the US)..... still can't get themselves around the stigma of getting one thou. Smh

06-06-15 08:52 AM
    A customer in financing pulled out his BlackBerry 9900 to get some needed info, I pulled out my Passport shaking it side to side and said I guess we're the only two BlackBerry users left.
    He turns around and says "I work for the government I have no choice".

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680 Q10SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576 Posted via CB
    06-06-15 12:34 PM
    I see anywhere between 75-100 9900/9930's a day. That said, I often see the the calls being hung up, the legacy devices slid into holsters and then an iPhone or Android pulled from the pocket. Lots of people in my hospital with a work and personal phone.
    06-06-15 12:53 PM
    I agree. I work on a large Army post in Washington, and I see BlackBerry devices everywhere. Unfortunately, almost every one of them is paired with an iPhone or Android device. I don't see much BlackBerry by choice.
    06-06-15 01:05 PM
    Just came back from my business trip in Poland and Germany with layover in UK. I saw quite a few BB10 more than my last trip in March of this year. Perhaps it is just a coincidence. A good surprise encounter was I saw three people while waiting in Chicago with a Z10 and two Classic!

There are still people who are still using BBOS. I saw one in Berlin as old as Curve II. I am not sure TBH, but it is fairly old. Clearly the guys using seems to enjoy pounding messages for work. He told me he would get a Classic soon.

Cheers

Posted via CB10 with BlackBerry PP
    06-06-15 02:52 PM
    Just today I was in my local Costco having lunch after shopping and a yuppie couple come and sit at my table and whip out their phones...one has a Passport and the other has a Classic. OMG I'm thinking and just then she says..'you use a BlackBerry too!' noticing my Z30 on the table. I immediately said 'I sure do!' and then for the next 15 minutes we talked and traded phones! BlackBerry heaven...<sigh>.

BlackBerry... Now and Forever.
    AthenaSmith likes this.
    06-06-15 02:57 PM
    Posted via my awesome Classic
    Attachment 356278
    Unfortunately, this has been my experience.
    06-06-15 05:27 PM
    At last pdac in Toronto the place was flooded with Blackberrys. Lots of passports too.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 07:09 AM
    Never thought I would see dating tips on CB.
    You obviously didn't get the joke lol.

BlackBerry, accept no substitute nor compromise!
    06-07-15 11:15 AM
    Heading back home to Atlanta from the great city of New Orleans and saw four BlackBerry's in my three day visit, a Z30, two Q10's and a Passport... Loved the look of the Passport..

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 03:01 PM
    I haven't seen another BlackBerry in the wild in quite a while.

Z30something
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    06-07-15 03:19 PM
    Heading back home to Atlanta from the great city of New Orleans and saw four BlackBerry's in my three day visit, a Z30, two Q10's and a Passport... Loved the look of the Passport..

Posted via CB10
    May it's Atlanta and new orleans cause that's where I was too lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 05:27 PM
    Doesn't seem like wishful thinking to me.

If you want to see keyboard phones - get on trains/tubes that arrive 7.15-8.30am into Bank, Liverpool Street, Moorgate, London Bridge, Barbican, Mansion House, Fenchurch Street, St Pauls, etc (eg City of London - the main financial and legal area) - when I can bother to notice other people and what they are doing, I see lots of these keyboard phones (I can't recognise Z10/Z30 as they just look like any other slab to me).

What IS surprising to me, is how many old Bolds and Curves are still knocking around.
    Travel the central line mostly through that area ! still see nada (and at rush hour) im not saying its not true, I just don't see it.. id love to see more bb10.. since I purchased the z10 I swear I have honestly never seen another person with a bb10 (and yes I do get out of the house lool)

I do see lots of curves and bolds still btw, I agree with you on that, im not surprised by it though...
    06-08-15 04:39 AM
64 123