I am hoping the commercial doesn't even reveal the name BlackBerry until the very end so as not to bias the viewers. Show off the device and the slick gestures and interface -- say what needs to be said about it -- then at the end reveal "BlackBerry... Re-imagined...". Etc.
    Agree with that
    01-27-13 02:31 PM
    Uhh probably not a good idea to show the shortcomings of the old platform. Especially since it will continue to be sold.
    Yeah you're right. Old platforms will continue to be sold. I totally forgot about that as I'm just soooooo anxious to have this New phone. My 9900 is acting up. Always freezes, I get the stupid input error. System is to be restarted or something like that whenever I am sending a text. Browser crashes....uggh 3 more days.
    01-27-13 03:03 PM
    30 seconds is really short, so showing features? it takes more than 30 seconds to show one feature...
    01-27-13 03:12 PM
    Seeing as the first few and last seconds are BB10 logo, assume that's condensed to one, cut out the BS parts and trim some of the enlongated scenes. It's entirely possible. This is Superbowl ad is not a demo, it is an advertisement so you will go to the store and physically engage in the demo.

Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-27-13 03:17 PM
    Seeing as the first few and last seconds are BB10 logo, assume that's condensed to one, cut out the BS parts and trim some of the enlongated scenes. It's entirely possible. This is Superbowl ad is not a demo, it is an advertisement so you will go to the store and physically engage in the demo.

I think the keyboard could be a good core focus of the commercial along with apps. Get across the idea that FINALLY... here is a touchscreen keyboard that is not frustrating to use.. blah blah. And then show the fact that all (most) popular apps available. I think a lot of people that have left BlackBerry:

a) Wanted the apps
    b) Wanted a larger screened all touch device
    c) Still long for the ability to type long messages easily like they could on their BlackBerry.

If the commercial focused on these as core strengths that might be effective. I mean the keyboard is an eye catcher and something that can be shown in 30 seconds. Showing the device make it obvious it is a large touchscreened form factor. And then addressing the apps concern is a key message for the general audience.
    01-27-13 03:47 PM
    Here's the goal, you want to make a commercial that is informative, brief but memorable, mysterious (To get people to research), and highlights the product and company simultaneously (which happens naturally with a good ad). Then, people are hooked and will research said item more then if they like it, they buy it.
    01-27-13 04:38 PM
    I would focus on the number 10...numerous expamples of "ten" in the world....Bo Derek, Gymnasts, skaters, then Blackberry 10, re-designed, re-engineered, re-invented.
    01-28-13 01:34 AM
57 123