Has anyone else noticed every time @BlackberryScoop tweets, blaze is nowhere to be found, or last seen in a telephone booth?
    12-22-12 05:32 PM
    Did anyone else notice how he says Bell will release it 2 weeks after launch.....then it will be released in Canada on February 1st? Interesting....maybe Rogers will release it first?
    spike12 likes this.
    12-22-12 06:26 PM
    I am following him now
    This may upset those people who can't see a "downloading now" post...

Following him now!
    12-22-12 07:00 PM
    I asked him if RIM would ever bundle a BB10 phone and Playbook together. Here is what he said:

"not anytime soon, it will be a marketing tool later on after bb10 gets launched, could be at least a couple of months"

Sounds very promising. I thought RIM should have done that in the first place when the Playbook was launched. Who knows, buy a Z10 and get a Playbook for X% off..

I like what he said about the possibility of Aristo coming. Buy lots of BB10 phones everyone!
    12-22-12 07:34 PM
    oh the plot thickens...so much buzz generated. Can hardly wait for the pudding
    12-22-12 08:27 PM
    I'm now following him as well. I can't believe he just managed to turn everything we thought we knew for sure about BlackBerry 10 and the Z10 into a huge series of more questions.

30 January cannot come soon enough! This makes the wait even more painful!
    12-22-12 08:47 PM
    Frank is a genius. Leak so much info that we don't know what to expect then BAM! blow our freakin minds come Jan 30.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 while I wait. Tick tock...tick tock.
    12-22-12 09:34 PM
    We are probably going to skip 10 and get BB11 when its launched!
    00stryder likes this.
    12-22-12 09:38 PM
    BBM on a desktop...ugh...
    12-22-12 10:42 PM
    Thanks to the OP I'm wasting day and night dissecting the twitter account, including at work! :S

Now this particular entry has me ??. I would totally support it though...

Summary of interesting rumours on BB10 from @BlackBerryScoop-capture.jpg
    12-23-12 03:54 AM
    Personally, I think RIM would gain so much more releasing Aristo in 2014 than in 2013 when Z10 is just released. Avoid self-competition. Also, a new device every 2 years is safer and better, I think, than every year (Apple) or every month (Samsung/Google). You run out of ideas fast with the short release cycles (i.e. Apple/Samsung).

But it will be awesome if most of these rumours/leaks become true. It may not come as a surprise for those who follow BB10/RIM like us (doesn't matter, we're excited anyways) but for majority of consumers out there - it'll be a complete surprise!
    12-23-12 01:25 PM
    @BlackBerryScoop has just said that the call quality is very good and much better and also the music playback is much better since they are now using a patented digital synthesizing process.
    12-23-12 01:29 PM
    It probably makes more sense since I really dont know how much time they have to make sure BB10 is successful so if I was them I would try and push things out alot quicker. Like maybe they could release the Aristo in Summer 2013 with BB10.1 OS. As well if London was not the real name and it is the Z10 then I wonder what the real name of the Aristo is
    12-23-12 01:31 PM
    Did anyone else notice how he says Bell will release it 2 weeks after launch.....then it will be released in Canada on February 1st? Interesting....maybe Rogers will release it first?
    Rogers has been taking pre orders for a little over a week now... for the BB10 z10 device....
    12-23-12 09:34 PM
    It probably makes more sense since I really dont know how much time they have to make sure BB10 is successful so if I was them I would try and push things out alot quicker. Like maybe they could release the Aristo in Summer 2013 with BB10.1 OS. As well if London was not the real name and it is the Z10 then I wonder what the real name of the Aristo is
    The aristo's real name is the Zno it is not coming out when that one leaked spec claims.

People need to get over those leaked specs, they are not going to be a jan 30th surprise nor a device showing only 6 months later, if anything happens with that code name the odds are that it will gain a 5" display since the oversized phone market continues to push the limits of what is sensible for a phone and 4.7" would end up being too small for that market.
    12-23-12 10:23 PM
    Personally, I think RIM would gain so much more releasing Aristo in 2014 than in 2013 when Z10 is just released. Avoid self-competition. Also, a new device every 2 years is safer and better, I think, than every year (Apple) or every month (Samsung/Google). You run out of ideas fast with the short release cycles (i.e. Apple/Samsung).

But it will be awesome if most of these rumours/leaks become true. It may not come as a surprise for those who follow BB10/RIM like us (doesn't matter, we're excited anyways) but for majority of consumers out there - it'll be a complete surprise!
    Great point. But I think RIM's R&D should have Aristo ready before Sept. 2013, but keep it completely wrapped till the holiday season of 2013. And Aristo should completely leap frog all competitions on all fronts except apps, which will come if RIM gets a tracking record of delivering two generations of awesome phones in a row.
    12-23-12 10:44 PM
    leap frog
    The use of that phrase has been banned from RIM......forever
    12-23-12 11:01 PM
    yeah....this account is defnitely affiliated with and controlled by BlackBerry.
    12-24-12 12:34 AM
    yeah....this account is defnitely affiliated with and controlled by BlackBerry.
    I agree.. This is pretty awesome though:

Summary of interesting rumours on BB10 from @BlackBerryScoop-sh5zi.png
    mithrazor likes this.
    12-24-12 04:17 AM
    I love this account / guy. He even made a comment about Bla1ze being a smart guy. Keep em coming @blackberryscoop.
    12-24-12 06:05 AM
    The use of that phrase has been banned from RIM......forever
    lol, but not forever
    12-24-12 09:26 AM
    What if RIM is listening, reading, interviewing and testing out the new phones? But I find what BBThemes said really funny, not everyone would get the joke.
    12-24-12 10:58 AM
    On the rumours listed, I'd love to be proven wrong on some of them, but this is what I think is realistic and what isn't.

Possible:
    - 117k BB10 apps so far already on Dec 16 (We are in for a BIG surprise by launch date) - they have been working really hard at this + PlayBook apps + Android apps = possible
    - BBM Money on BB10 - was just announced on BBOS and Indonesia is a huge market
    - BB10 available in Canada on Feb 1 - I had a Rogers guy tell me that recently too
    - BB10 Playbook UI has differentiation from the BB10 phone UI - Common sense. It's a different form factor
    - BB Maps and BB Traffic combined into one app in BB10 - Also common sense and competitive

Would be nice, but I'm skeptical
    Google+ confirmed - What benefit does Google have of doing this for a competitor that doesn't yet have an established base?
    Google building BB10 apps for enterprise - same comment
    A big bank already put in a large purchase order for BB10 - banks are notoriously slow and test heavy due to security and seldom "cutting edge". Unless it's a gift, like when that Big Bank was reported to be 'leaving BlackBerry', when in reality, it was a set of iPads given as a gift.

I don't believe it for a second
    - Retail store locations - I can't see them sinking money into this except maybe in a couple of inexpensive markets.
    - Testing cross-platform BBM on iPhone and Android - Not a chance until BlackBerry 10 is proven established for reasons other than 'having BBM'.
    - Playbook 10 may be announced on the same day Jan 30 - This seems really silly. Look at how little effort went into PlayBook LTE? People here often don't know that it exists at all. Why would they sink more into it.
    12-24-12 11:14 AM
    Maybe Z101
    12-24-12 01:10 PM
    Great point. But I think RIM's R&D should have Aristo ready before Sept. 2013, but keep it completely wrapped till the holiday season of 2013. And Aristo should completely leap frog all competitions on all fronts except apps, which will come if RIM gets a tracking record of delivering two generations of awesome phones in a row.
    I don't expect Rim to ever release a device that is ahead in the specs game, their time to market is slower than the likes of htc, but it also isn't of such vital importance to them either providing that the entire experience delivers.

Personally, I expect that Aristo will have the following main changes from the specs of l-series when it comes out, it will be quad-core, 5" 1080p display, larger battery, next-gen wifi and potentially more built-in storage and while this will put it firmly at the upper end, it is inevitable that by then there will be android devices with higher specs than that since it is all they have to use for differentiation other than pricing.
    12-24-12 01:55 PM
73 123