A twitter user, BlackBerryScoop, appears to access to internal information at RIM. I would suggest following him for some interesting rumours about what is coming with BB10. I made a summary of the most interesting tweets.

sugbo, s0be, Cesare21 and 26 others like this.
    12-21-12 09:59 PM
    Wow, that's pretty exciting stuff eh!!
    12-21-12 10:13 PM
    90% controlled eh? So in reality, even that Twitter account could be controlled. I'm just sayin'
    12-21-12 10:17 PM
    I like the thought of launching a 10" Playbook at the same time as BB10. It would really round out their device platform.
    spike12 and Knightcrawler like this.
    12-21-12 10:17 PM
    Bet he's about to wonder where all the new follows came from . . .
    Knightcrawler and Aut-Lin37 like this.
    12-21-12 10:18 PM
    Is @BlackBerryScoop part of the 90% controlled leak or 10% "other" leak. I also saw a post about BlackBerry Infinity. I'm most surprised about the G+ confirmation as Google has been doing a full pull out on BlackBerry OS for some time now.
    12-21-12 10:21 PM
    I am following him now
    Zirak likes this.
    12-21-12 10:30 PM
    Thanks OP. I'll stay optimistic on the source. Nothing stated seemed too crazy to me.
    12-21-12 10:33 PM
    There is so much good **** in there, it's probably deserving of a front page post even though it's rumor central.
    12-21-12 10:46 PM
    There is so much good **** in there, it's probably deserving of a front page post even though it's rumor central.
    Actually on a second thought, may be not. If it catches mainstream attention, it might get shut down. Unless, of course, they are part of the 90% as Blaze said
    12-21-12 11:03 PM
    the majority of info there is public knoweldge anyway (BBM video collaboration was in the sneak peek given at BB World back in may).
    We also already had heard of BB Link, also the black forest (10" PB), aristo, the new qnx car was blogged by qnx themselves, and the social apps have most all been seen in videos of demos if you look closely, and timeshift is a feature of BB10 - not the L series, and we all know BB10 is coming to the PlayBook.
    If we`re honest we knew it was RIM leakin all that L series stuff too.

the `news` here is the new retail locations, the rest is repeated from others tbh.
    Bla1ze, 00stryder, Goint and 1 others like this.
    12-21-12 11:16 PM
    I really wish that is Thorsten's alternate twitter account
    12-21-12 11:30 PM
    the majority of info there is public knoweldge anyway (BBM video collaboration was in the sneak peek given at BB World back in may).
    We also already had heard of BB Link, also the black forest (10" PB), aristo, the new qnx car was blogged by qnx themselves, and the social apps have most all been seen in videos of demos if you look closely, and timeshift is a feature of BB10 - not the L series, and we all know BB10 is coming to the PlayBook.

the `news` here is the new retail locations, the rest is repeated from others tbh.
    No... Read through his tweets from December. New stuff I've gathered so far:

Google+ confirmed
    Google building BB10 apps for enterprise
    Retail store locations
    117k BB10 apps so far already on Dec 16 (We are in for a BIG surprise by launch date)
    Testing cross-platform BBM on iPhone and Android
    BBM Money on BB10
    BB10 available in Canada on Feb 1
    A big bank already put in a large purchase order for BB10
    Playbook 10 may be announced on the same day Jan 30
    BB10 Playbook UI has differentiation from the BB10 phone UI
    BB Maps and BB Traffic combined into one app in BB10

Still reading...
    louzer and RubberChicken76 like this.
    12-21-12 11:31 PM
    No... Read through his tweets from December. New stuff I've gathered so far:

Google+ confirmed
    Google building BB10 apps for enterprise
    Retail store locations
    117k BB10 apps so far already on Dec 16 (We are in for a BIG surprise by launch date)
    Testing cross-platform BBM on iPhone and Android
    BBM Money on BB10
    BB10 available in Canada on Feb 1
    A big bank already put in a large purchase order for BB10
    Playbook 10 may be announced on the same day Jan 30
    BB10 Playbook UI has differentiation from the BB10 phone UI
    BB Maps and BB Traffic combined into one app in BB10

Still reading...
    yes thats a nice list, the 117k apps has been mentioned before, heck someone even mentioned it on iBgr!!
    i can tell you right now in the last portathon the average apps submitted per hour was 113. I can even prove it, this twitter account kinda cant till launch.
    as for BBM10 Money, isnt that a logical step? BBM Money, and they want to leverage BBM to make money? is a little common sense.
    BB10 PlayBook UI is different to phones. err, thats something which people (developers) who know where to look can find relatively easily, i`ll say no more than that but i spotted it straight away.

but yes, im still reading, and dont take any of these points negatively (or personally, unless its your account lol ). Im just not the person that believes everything someone says with out getting a little proof first.

there is a well known phrase on the internets, `pics or it never happened`. nuff said.
    12-21-12 11:41 PM
    Don't take too seriously in case these are false.
    Better to have low expectations than high expectations. Because then you'll always be happy when the release exceeds your expectations.

Heard from a friend at RIM that the leaked pictures of the BB10 is in fact the final hardware. Internals might be different, but the externals are pretty much all leaked out.
    12-21-12 11:56 PM

You got it. Though, some of it is more plainly laid out.
    walt63 likes this.
    12-22-12 01:06 AM
    90% controlled eh? So in reality, even that Twitter account could be controlled. I'm just sayin'
    I tend to think that figure is most likely complete bollocks, it serves rim little purpose to unveil so much prior to the launch, some tidbits this month and a bit last month to remind people prior to any xmas shopping makes sense but not this screen by screen unveiling that seems to be going on. I guess we will find out rim's opinion of leaks when it comes to subsequent devices, if their entire wallpaper consists of the pin watermark then we will be able to confirm they weren't actually that keen on them.

Any mention of playbook in that list of tweets seems dubious to me, other than smaller cheap android tablets there isn't really any proof that there actually is a tablet market rather than an ipad market so the idea that they would be spending resources on a product that probably wouldn't contribute huge sales seems laughable at this stage of bb10, it is something that would come quite a bit later when the focus has moved beyond launching bb10 onto consolidating and updating it.
    12-22-12 03:21 AM
    yes thats a nice list, the 117k apps has been mentioned before, heck someone even mentioned it on iBgr!!
    i can tell you right now in the last portathon the average apps submitted per hour was 113. I can even prove it, this twitter account kinda cant till launch.
    as for BBM10 Money, isnt that a logical step? BBM Money, and they want to leverage BBM to make money? is a little common sense.
    BB10 PlayBook UI is different to phones. err, thats something which people (developers) who know where to look can find relatively easily, i`ll say no more than that but i spotted it straight away.

but yes, im still reading, and dont take any of these points negatively (or personally, unless its your account lol ). Im just not the person that believes everything someone says with out getting a little proof first.

there is a well known phrase on the internets, `pics or it never happened`. nuff said.
    I agree with you, I also love the roumors as the ideas come before the product. There is endless brsinstorming going on right now and I know RIM has the pen in hand. Love the direction things are taking!
    12-22-12 03:31 AM
    I tend to think that figure is most likely complete bollocks, it serves rim little purpose to unveil so much prior to the launch, some tidbits this month and a bit last month to remind people prior to any xmas shopping makes sense but not this screen by screen unveiling that seems to be going on. I guess we will find out rim's opinion of leaks when it comes to subsequent devices, if their entire wallpaper consists of the pin watermark then we will be able to confirm they weren't actually that keen on them.
    In the grand scheme of things, the stuff that has leaked is pretty much nothing that wasn't already obvious. There is still plenty more that hasn't leaked or has only been partially leaked. The majority of what has appeared, had to appear. In fact, most of it was already there in one form or another. Troll the developer documentation and you'll find a ton of things. The problem with that and why most of it goes unreported is because there is nothing visual to go along with it. No real way to "show" it vs. just simply explaining it to people, which ultimately leads to no one really caring because they can't "see" what you're referring to.

Example: <-- How many people do you think even know that. Yet, it could be a key reason for people to buy full touch over the QWERTY version. We've never seen images of it but there it is right there in the developer documentation showing it. Yes, it's a very mild example but I'm sure you get my point. If not well, I point you to the Evernote integration that was shown off.. it was there in the developer documents the whole time yet, it took the right set of eyes to look at and say "Holy crap! This is something that is newsworthy" essentially.

Think of apps.
    Think of what were once conceptual ideas from long ago.
    Think of those BBM enhancements Thorsten mentioned.
    Think of OS integration.
    Think of mobile computing.

Or better yet -- don't think about them -- it's more fun that way.
    12-22-12 04:20 AM
    does thorsten heins have a twitter account? if so.. what is it?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-22-12 04:34 AM
    does thorsten heins have a twitter account? if so.. what is it?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    If he does, it's not known.
    12-22-12 04:39 AM
    I'm waiting for a tapatalk or boardexpress type of app to be leaked
    12-22-12 07:17 AM
    He tweeted recently "Someone told me surely these leaks are accidents. Have you ever wondered why leaked screen shots never seem to have much 3rd party apps?" That is actually a very cool thing and I can not believe I never realized it before. If all of these leaks are coming from carrier testers and employees why are there never any apps on them other thank the core native ones. I know if I was an employee I would be enjoying thse 117 000 apps such as Skype which QuIcKsIlV3r has said will be here and he has seen it on his friend's(rim employee) dev alpha. Hmmmm
    12-22-12 08:08 AM
    More interesting tidbits over the past day or so:
    • the sides of the released phone have recently been "refined" and are not like the leaks
    • the voice control function may be more similar to Google Now than to plain Siri
    • Bla1ze may be dead on with his comments in this thread

For some reason I think there may be a connection between @BlackBerryScoop and S180 on this forum. No actual evidence of that.
    12-22-12 12:22 PM
    Pretty sure this twitter account is a guy from this community...
    Branta likes this.
    12-22-12 01:28 PM
73 123