Right now I am with US Cellular. I have decided I am going to go with a Blackberry and that I am going to wait till the end of the month. Rumor has it that the Tour is coming out for US Cellular at the end of the month. Now i am also looking at the New Bold (Onix) with TMobile. Anyone have suggestions between these 2 phones??? Also how does Tmobile compared to US Cellular
    09-25-09 09:04 PM
    Right now I am with US Cellular. I have decided I am going to go with a Blackberry and that I am going to wait till the end of the month. Rumor has it that the Tour is coming out for US Cellular at the end of the month. Now i am also looking at the New Bold (Onix) with TMobile. Anyone have suggestions between these 2 phones??? Also how does Tmobile compared to US Cellular
    I've had TMo for 4 years, and I am really happy with them. I'm going to get the Onyx as soon as my full upgrade is available.
    09-26-09 01:04 AM
    Try out the service for yourself for 30 days as everyone's response will be subjective as we don't even know your location? I would never switch carriers for a phone without testing or knowing the service will work. Terrible service equals an expensive paperweight.
    09-26-09 01:57 AM
    My location is outside of chicago.
    09-26-09 07:38 AM
    T-Mobile has been very good to me and the Onyx looks promising! You jus really have to try it out for yourself to be sure.
    09-26-09 07:56 AM
    Being in the UK I have no knowledge of US carriers but if it's a simple choice of phone surely the decision is wait for the Onyx as that's the fully spec'd phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD