Its very clear that that the biggest number of BlackBerry z10 are facing battery problem, swaping batteries never fits all users, extended batteries makes the phone looks bulky while some want to enjoy the normal Device size, also the charger bundle is not great idea for those who have so much pressure in ther time, that they may forget to grap it or such, so solving the problem with a hardware assistance isn't usefull for some users, so why instead on working with those -xtra hardware- BlackBerry doesn't work to add a -Full Power Saving Mode- option like that of the SGs5 and include it to the new software update thats able to provide us +2 or more hours?
    isn't BlackBerry Devices are buisness once? That they should be built to give the best productivity Devices in the market?
    Thats something lots of pple needs especially those who have long outs, and heavy buisness usage of the phone like calls and chatts..
    Needs your feedback plzz.

Posted via my powerfull z10
    05-07-14 06:14 AM
    [INFO]Forum Etiquette

Use Proper Grammar & Spelling - Tiping lyk thz iz n0t kewl. NEITHER IS THIS.[/INFO]

Z10's battery life have improved drastically over the updates. The first time I had my Z10, I can barely reach 5 hours. Now, I can go 8-11 hours on a normal usage and almost 17 hours in minimal use. The battery life of the Z10 can vary from lots of factors like usage, network signal, connectivity (NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi) and more. The Leather Pocket and/or Flip Shell case I'm using on my Z10 also adds to the battery saving because it shuts off the screen when it is inside the pouch/flap closed.
    KDB84 likes this.
    05-07-14 07:35 AM