So just got a work BB and its set up on the Enterprise Server. I have my main inbox, then I have a business folder with a bunch of sub folders.

On Outlook at work I set up a bunch of filters to redirect mail to these sub folders and some I just manually moved. On my BB I'm unable to see any messages in any subfolders, the only messages that show up are in the Inbox.

How do I get all the messages to show up (or at least the new ones)

This is on a Blackberry Torch.

Thanks in advance.
    09-27-10 09:10 PM
    I have the exact same question.

I have the BOLD 9000 and have been using it personally. I just activated the BES but I am not getting the message redirect folders to show any contents.

I actually can see the folder names them when I go into VIEW FOLDERs after pressing the BB key in the email area, but they dont show the contents.

Also, I have so many folders, is there any way to map just the specific ones I want to show up on my BB?

Update: just noticed in service books it has a O with / through it. So it looks like its an IT policy restriction? could that be?

Also, I cant accept .ics calendar invites that come to my BB via BIS emails, IT policy problem again.

I wish we could edit or remove IT policy while still being on the BES.
    Last edited by coxwain; 10-29-10 at 12:52 AM.
    10-28-10 09:33 PM
    Coxwain I have always read all those extra folders only work on BES berries. I know on mine with BIS they are just wasted space. Maybe you could ask the IT guys to remove the restriction, sounds like that is the case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD