View Poll Results: What should I cover my 8900 with?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zagg. Keep her looking pure and pristine!

6 60.00%
  • Tego. Be an individual, make your Berry your own!

1 10.00%
  • D'oh! I know something WAY better than your dumb ideas!

1 10.00%
  • Keep her NAKED you fool! Just for god sakes don't drop her!

2 20.00%
    So, some of you may be aware that I've just moved from my (not so trusty) old 8310 to a sexy new 8900.
    My old Berry lived in Silicone cases for the most part. I wasn't super gentle with her, she had no lanyard strap, and... well.... 83xx Curves are kinda chunky anyways.

But my new 8900 is so sweet, I can't bear to cover those lovely Curves with a thick layer of rubber, so I'm looking at alternatives.

Option 1.
    Zagg Invisible Shield
    I've heard good things about these, and they'd let the natural beauty of my Curve shine through.

Option 2.
    Tego Custom Covers
    I've used one of these before on my SE W580i, and I was very impressed/happy with it.
    It's great, as I can customize it to whatever I like (and I like customizing), but it would cover over the stock colour of my Berry.

Option 3.
    You tell me.
    I dunno, maybe there's something better I've overlooked? Feel free to make a suggestion.

Option 4.
    Naked!
    Don't be a wuss! Real men don't cover their Berries!

What do you fine Citizens think?
    Last edited by smnc; 10-05-09 at 03:18 AM.
    10-05-09 03:12 AM
    I used zagg invisisheild on my lg dare it is def a nice product. The only issue I have is the orange peel effect it leaves on the device.

I personally use silicone covers for work only. I'm a diesel mechanic so not having a cover would be suicide for my berry! But I say go naked I do on my days off I'd much rater enjoy my phone rather than worry about scratches.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 03:22 AM
    Anyone else have an opinion?
    10-05-09 08:07 PM
    10-05-09 08:21 PM
    There is an option for them, #3, anything I forgot!

I just realized I forgot BSE in my poll right before you posted that... d'oh!
    Are BSE better than the Zagg invisibleSHIELD? I can buy the Zagg locally, while I'd have to order the BSE (or any of the others). I don't mind ordering, but only if it's better.

I've never seen the decalgirl stuff before... I'll have to look into it Thanks!
    10-05-09 08:42 PM
    I had a Zagg on my BB before I got it replaced & I didn't like it . I was in the process of taking it off when my phone died.

With my replacement phone I just put on a privacy screen protector & removeable skin - sneaker theme (similar to the decal stuff above). I see you live in TO - I bought my skin & screen protector in the Eaton Centre. I also use a case similar to the one it comes with except it has a magnetic flap to protect the top of my BB.
    10-05-09 09:36 PM
    There is an option for them, #3, anything I forgot!

I just realized I forgot BSE in my poll right before you posted that... d'oh!
    Are BSE better than the Zagg invisibleSHIELD? I can buy the Zagg locally, while I'd have to order the BSE (or any of the others). I don't mind ordering, but only if it's better.

I've never seen the decalgirl stuff before... I'll have to look into it Thanks!
    Personally I like the BSE much better. Add to that that full body protection
    will set you back $8.00 and it's a no brainer in my book.

The materials are similar. With the BSE you don't get a lifetime warranty
    (pointless if you ask me) or the solution (you can whip up a batch in your
    kitchen in less than a minute)
    10-05-09 10:50 PM
    Okay, I've gone ahead and ordered the BSE skin

Thanks everyone!
    10-06-09 12:18 AM
    You will not be sorry. I have one on almost everything. The one
    on the Pearl that I gave away is almost 2 years old and you'd
    never know it.
    10-06-09 01:22 AM
    Too bad they seem to be lacking in the Sony Ericsson department. My other phone is a W580i (hopefully a W995 soon), but I didn't see much.
    Do they have a request-a-device page somewhere I missed?
    10-06-09 02:08 AM
    Too bad they seem to be lacking in the Sony Ericsson department. My other phone is a W580i (hopefully a W995 soon), but I didn't see much.
    Do they have a request-a-device page somewhere I missed?
    Not sure. All of my devices have been supported. I'll look around a bit and
    worse comes to worse shoot them an email and ask for you.
    10-06-09 02:42 AM
    Thanks! There was a make-your-own sheet of plastic they were selling, but I'm just not that crafty..
    10-06-09 03:20 AM
    i have my curve covered in the plastic case that sprint sells. looks good, and is super functional.
    10-06-09 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD