Greetings! We are streaming radio stations online and i'm looking for software to stream on the BlackBerry devices. We are utilizing FStream for the iPhone, which is simple and free. I'm familiar with, and am talking to the folks at FlyCast and Nobex. Is there a free application like FStream, for BB?
    All you have to with FStream is download from the app store and put the link of the stream in and off you go. It's not robust, but it gets the job done.

Thank you for any input.
    08-19-09 04:06 PM
    Greetings! We are streaming radio stations online and i'm looking for software to stream on the BlackBerry devices. We are utilizing FStream for the iPhone, which is simple and free. I'm familiar with, and am talking to the folks at FlyCast and Nobex. Is there a free application like FStream, for BB?
    All you have to with FStream is download from the app store and put the link of the stream in and off you go. It's not robust, but it gets the job done.

Thank you for any input.
    Although I have yet to try it, I understand IHeartRadio is pretty good.
    08-19-09 08:20 PM
    Go to moodio.fm and give it a try. It appears that most stations that stream are available with it, NOT just the stations owned by a certain corporate chain affiliated with IHeart or FlyCast.

There are a LOT of stations whose stream url's are already posted, but if your fave is not, there's help to find it.

It uses the native Media Player.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Nashcat; 08-19-09 at 09:00 PM.
    08-19-09 08:52 PM
    I am a Pandora fan...said my favorite band was Whitesnake so it created Whitesnake Radio for me and plays all of the hair band tunes from that era. Loves it!
    08-20-09 10:33 AM
    Yeah, I use Pandora, too, almost exclusively. I only pointed the OP toward Moodio because he was asking about receiving radio stations that streamed. I'm old school, so to me that indicated broadcast stations, but my bad if net stations were implied. Pandora IS the BOMB!
    08-20-09 01:33 PM
    I was going to suggest Moodio as well.
    08-20-09 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD