i'm interested in getting the Tour.

I would like to know how i can get this link to stream on BB

radio.gigigaga.com/hitfmtc

as a Window Mobile user, i can load that site it WMP would launch and play this on my phone. how would i do that on a BB Tour? would i be able to stream that site? if not, is there programs that i can use to do so?

this is very important for me, as i won't upgrade unless i can stream this site

thanks
    06-28-09 11:12 PM
    bump for some help. thanks
    06-29-09 05:30 AM
    To answer your question, it might work, it depends on how the stream is encoded. BBs support a good variety of encoding so there's a good chance.

Also please be aware of our Rules including ...
    Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator’s reserve the right to delete useless “bumps” at their discretion.
    06-29-09 10:44 AM
    To answer your question, it might work, it depends on how the stream is encoded. BBs support a good variety of encoding so there's a good chance.

Also please be aware of our Rules including ...
    Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator�s reserve the right to delete useless �bumps� at their discretion.
    thanks for the information. i was not aware of the bumping rules.
    06-29-09 03:58 PM
    I cant stream that station either. You may want to look into moodio. Read about it here Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio
    Download it here Not logged in | Moodio
    06-29-09 06:07 PM
    thanks, but i don't have a BB to test that.
    06-29-09 06:37 PM
    I cant stream that station either. You may want to look into moodio. Read about it here Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio
    Download it here Not logged in | Moodio
    could someone test this? does it redirect a streaming asx link?
    06-30-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD