I have this weird email issue. It all started when I got the replacement phone and I had to add all my email accounts again (b/c I wanted to start fresh) but I stupidly synced em all with my contacts, which I quickly undid cause it messed up my contact list pretty bad lol. But that was fixed, so now I'm stuck with the email issue.

Basically it goes like this. I have 6 email addys on this phone, all yahoo. I have one gmail account that I never really used (b/c I hate google and their email ui looks like crap imo) so I deleted it off my bb and on a pc as well. But I cannot get it off my dang phone and somehow someway it linked up with another email of mine and that email is screwy now. Its a little hard to explain but the pictures will explain it a lot better.

Ok, so heres my email addresses, with the ONE I DELETED. Not a big deal but notice its still there.

This picture shows me sending an email to myself as a test. Notice: sent from f@yahoo, sent to m@yahoo. Again, no problems here.

This pictures shows it opened. Notice: "received using" email is the deleted one (ok??? Definitely not right)

This pictures shows after I press reply. Notice: "send using" email is the deleted one, and does not allow me to reply using the m@yahoo which was the recipient. This is the big problem, in order to reply I have to copy the email addy and start a new email, which obviously I don't want to do.

I am so confused. I have tried everything but a wipe, which I really don't want to do. Any ideas or thoughts? I logged in tmobiles site and that deleted email is not there.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help or input.
    Last edited by Pi Guy 3.14; 08-13-10 at 12:32 PM.
    08-13-10 12:09 PM
    this is just a WAG, but...can you go to Options>Advanced>service books, and delete the gmail account??
    08-13-10 12:17 PM
    Oh yeah forgot to mention, tried resending service books at least 3 times and when I go to the setup email app, that deleted email is NOT there either.
    08-13-10 12:19 PM
    Oh yeah forgot to mention, tried resending service books at least 3 times and when I go to the setup email app, that deleted email is NOT there either.
    ok, maybe not listed in the setup, BUT are there Service Books for it, listed where I mentioned in previous post?
    08-13-10 12:21 PM
    Hahaha... yeah that worked actually! lol...

Well, case closed I guess

I just didn't think to go in that settings b/c you would think it would sync correctly when you resend the service books, but good job on that one. Thanks dude, really, really appreciate it!
    08-13-10 12:28 PM
    You are welcome!!!
    08-13-10 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD