Yes, of course you do. If you don't trust BlackBerry I can find some one to take your Q5 off your hands.

[Posted via CB10
    You'll have to pry my BlackBerry Q5 from my cold hand after death. ;-)

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    02-08-14 10:18 PM
    Don't be silly. Are you saying that without physical access to the handset the NSA can remotely access pics, password keeper, and files from a locked and encrypted BBOS BlackBerry? Even with physical access, the NSA (or anyone) would need to remove the BlackBerry's memory chip, successfully extract its data, and decrypt the data in order to get to those things.
    If you feel better believing that, that is fine.

But they do not need physical access to have anything they want out of your Blackberry.
    02-10-14 08:01 AM
    It's extremely unlikely that BlackBerry would lie about this because it would irreparably destroy its reputation if the truth ever came out.
    You mean like when they said email will come to the PlayBook in 30 days? Or how the PlayBook will get BB10? Or how BB10 will launch on time? Or how they'll "leapfrog" the competition?

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    02-10-14 12:18 PM
    You mean like when they said email will come to the PlayBook in 30 days? Or how the PlayBook will get BB10? Or how BB10 will launch on time? Or how they'll "leapfrog" the competition?
    Exactly. It's one thing to make a mistake or even tell a fib about the PlayBook or a launch time, but security is BlackBerry's bread and butter, especially with enterprise, and it would not lie about it. If BlackBerry were caught in that lie, its reputation would be irreparably damaged.
    02-10-14 04:39 PM
    Exactly. It's one thing to make a mistake or even tell a fib about the PlayBook or a launch time, but security is BlackBerry's bread and butter, especially with enterprise, and it would not lie about it. If BlackBerry were caught in that lie, its reputation would be irreparably damaged.
    Politicians lie and get away with it every day, I wouldn't worry so much about them.

02-11-14 02:09 AM
    Politicians lie and get away with it every day, I wouldn't worry so much about them.

Agreed.

Quoting House of Cards, anyone can get behind children to win a election :| just support education.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 10:34 PM
106 ... 345