I have a z30 running the latest 10.2 update and I use Google Gmail for my email, calendar and contacts. I just noticed when I set up a new appointment on my calendar, it is not showing up in my google calendar on my desktop????

I also have an iPhone 5s and a Nexus 5 and I added the same appointment using these devices and it synced fine??? To me to tells me it's a Blackberry software issue? Anyone else out there had the same issue?

PS: I only have one gmail account and my iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 and z30 are all set up the same way. I am stumped.

Sent using my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    08-19-14 06:39 AM
    When creating that calendar appointment, what calendar are you using? Tap the very top and you'll get the drop down and pick which account you want that appointment or event under ie: local, Gmail, BBM etc. I just made one with my work Gmail account and it synced pretty much immediately.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 07:21 AM
    When creating that calendar appointment, what calendar are you using? Tap the very top and you'll get the drop down and pick which account you want that appointment or event under ie: local, Gmail, BBM etc. I just made one with my work Gmail account and it synced pretty much immediately.

Posted via CB10
    OK, I will give that a try, thanks
    08-19-14 07:25 AM