So, today I wake up like any other normal day and look over and see my curve screen out, I press the standby button but no go so I assume its dead, right? I plug in my charger and the screen comes back revealing almost half battery, so I get kinda freaked out. I begin to check out my menu but I'm blocked from even going to my apps screen, only able to move through my homescreen buttons but not able to go anywhere, even make a call. So I try a battery pull and it goes back to the same thing. After a few of em I finally start regaining control of my apps, I try sending a text , I type in H - E - Y and it comes up with SzSzzzz, and now freezes my whole screen and keyboard once again, only able to roll my trackball capitalizing the and lowercasing the letters constantly. After a few hours of battery pulls I finally have control again. I was thinking about taking it into verizon after I got out of my 12 o clock class but suddenly in class it magically started working again, should I be weary of this and still take it into verizon? Will they even believe me if I go in? Am I just tripping out on shrooms? Any feedback would be great thanks. Oh and if anyone's experienced this before please let me know if it happened again, it was very annoying.
    02-26-09 02:59 PM
    Have you recently spilled something on it, gotten wet?
    02-26-09 03:00 PM
    No, and this is actually pretty new, they offered to send me a free replacement cause I couldn't upgrade to a storm back in dec hehe. Could it be something to do with that? Since I think this is a refurb...
    02-26-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD