10-28-14 01:24 PM
    I don't like her. I rather she had an iPhone. She's not a particularly good role model.
    10-28-14 01:27 PM
    i'm not a fan either but she does have a couple million followers over which she has a significant influence....the more the merrier!
    Omahahaha likes this.
    10-28-14 01:34 PM
    i'm not a fan either but she does have a couple million followers over which she has a significant influence....the more the merrier!
    Until BB pays her to be a spokeswoman, or whatever, it will not make much of a difference.
    10-28-14 01:40 PM
    I like her... but she should really try the Passport
    10-28-14 02:30 PM
    She apparently has one but it's still in the box

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 02:40 PM
    I have no opinion either way on her personally as I don't pay any attention to her but someone with that many following giving a genuine endorsement instead of a paid one is a plus, except for using old model phone, which may change on the release of the Classic. She will have an even harder time finding replacement ones now that her minions will want one too.

Z30 144GB
    10-28-14 02:54 PM
    That's a good thing, no matter whether you like her or not.
    I guess a lot of people will buy a certain product because someone they admire owns that product, whereas I don't think someone will not buy a product because a certain person they dislike owns it.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    10-28-14 03:47 PM
    She's probably reading this thread right now. I know she has in the past because we ALL get directed here via Google when we have an issue. And I would venture to say over the years, we have ALL had at least one issue. I wish she would break front with a real name and get the BlackBerry juices flowing in here. Like her or hate her, any thread she openly creates will probably go Pantless or 50k in a day.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 04:28 PM
    What's so stupid is that she has a Blackberry but says she uses her iPhone for social media. The people that are into her are into social media. She doesn't scream the business type of crowd that Blackberry is aiming at. If anything she hurts the brand.
    10-28-14 05:32 PM
    What's so stupid is that she has a Blackberry but says she uses her iPhone for social media. The people that are into her are into social media. She doesn't scream the business type of crowd that Blackberry is aiming at. If anything she hurts the brand.
    Not so sure. She's her own brand. She is a business.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    10-28-14 05:48 PM
    Not so sure. She's her own brand. She is a business.
    Yes, a business for idiots.
    slagman5 and m1a1mg like this.
    10-28-14 05:50 PM
    On the advert for Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the mother of Kim has a Bold 9900 and I'm sure I've seen another one of those delinquents with one. Kim is a powerful businesswoman, whether she is a good role model doesn't change that she's got over 15million Twitter followers and is married to Kanye West. BB needs all help it can get.

Posted via my Galaxy Note 3
    10-28-14 05:51 PM
    Yes, a business for idiots.
    Lol.
    10-28-14 06:12 PM
    The TV show Extra played that bit with Kim talking about her love for her BlackBerry. Then Extra host Tracey Edmonds also stated she will never give up her 'berry either.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 11:09 PM
    I see her with a Q10 to be quite honest!!

Posted via my kick@ss Q10
    10-28-14 11:17 PM
    On the advert for Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the mother of Kim has a Bold 9900 and I'm sure I've seen another one of those delinquents with one. Kim is a powerful businesswoman, whether she is a good role model doesn't change that she's got over 15million Twitter followers and is married to Kanye West. BB needs all help it can get.

Posted via my Galaxy Note 3
    Khloe has a 9900, yes.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 03:26 AM
    Yup.. endorsement without official endorsement is awesome.
    At least we know she kept breaking her BlackBerry.
    Now, BlackBerry should send her a few Classics to distribute in the family.

Or BlackBerry just keep quite and let a third party send links to her to get a new BlackBerry every time she breaks one. At least BlackBerry doesn't have to pay her and she still have the link to buy a new BlackBerry all the time.

With due diligence from my Astro on Z30STA100-2/10.3.0.1418
    10-29-14 04:05 AM
    ANY exposure is great exposure. enjoy it!

take it and run! Its not like BB is paying her for this. Its one highly influentials persons opinion.
    10-29-14 05:18 AM
    She may actually use both. I have a friend who is somewhat of a celebrity. He is in a famous person's backing band. Even he uses one phone for his "public" social media accounts and another for his real accounts he uses to interact with real friends and family.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 06:13 AM
    Me too, her naked photos would not be as blurry. :-)
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    10-29-14 06:32 AM
    I can't fathom how anyone thinks this is good press. She clearly states that she uses an old model that she buys on Ebay. How is that good for BB today??

Also, she's quite sleazy.
    10-29-14 09:17 AM
    I can't fathom how anyone thinks this is good press. She clearly states that she uses an old model that she buys on Ebay. How is that good for BB today??

Also, she's quite sleazy.
    Its not really, and I don't think a lot of people read the article. She states clearly that she only uses her Blackberry for emails. That is one of the big problems that Blackberry has is that people see Blackberry phones as outdated devices only good for emails (which used to be their big selling point). She states she uses her iPhone for social media which implies if you want to send a lot of emails get a Blackberry, but for everything else get a different device. I also think Blackberry could care less about anything she says anyway. Kim is a talentless freak who is famous for a sex tape and her big a$$ and is married to one of the most hated men in music. She speaks to the exact opposite crowd that Blackberry is trying to win back over.
    m1a1mg likes this.
    10-29-14 10:44 AM
    I disagree with the point being made that using email is what BlackBerry "used" to be known for. They are still currently the king of email. If that alone is enough for someone to pick up a BlackBerry that's good enough for me.

I also disagree about her being a part of the crowd that BlackBerry doesn't need. BlackBerry needs any and all users from all walks, statuses, and positions in life. It's not enough to just maintain the current user base. I agree that she probably isn't on Chen's radar, but if she was, I don't think he's going to go out of his way to establish a distance between her and any other future BlackBerry users. The more the merrier.

But that's just my opinion, which carries no weight.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 11:26 AM
    She apparently has one but it's still in the box

Posted via CB10
    Yep, the passport box is the only one in that household that is still in good condition!

Posted via CB10
    MADBRADNYC and m1a1mg like this.
    10-29-14 11:28 AM
33 12