I think it would be really sweet if they offered the Storm2 Refresh in different colors... specifically white. The Storm2 would look great in a white color. I never really had thought of that until I saw the Torch in white.
    09-20-10 02:03 PM
    wouldnt it be nice if they didnt release it at all and gave us storm 3 sooner instead
    09-20-10 02:24 PM
    Yes it would, but it's not going to happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 02:35 PM
    wouldnt it be nice if they didnt release it at all and gave us storm 3 sooner instead

haha why would they do that? they are gonna release the storm 3 probably a year after the storm 2 refresh which will cause people to spend more money on the storm 3 because they will be stuck in a contract and won't be able to get the 2 year upgrade price.....
    09-20-10 02:58 PM
    haha why would they do that? they are gonna release the storm 3 probably a year after the storm 2 refresh which will cause people to spend more money on the storm 3 because they will be stuck in a contract and won't be able to get the 2 year upgrade price.....
    cry me a river--no one is going to have a gun held to their head to buy a phone prior to their eligibility date. sheesh!
    09-20-10 04:11 PM
    I agree with you. I am on the verge of moving to an Android but that could keep a Berryman.
    09-20-10 06:38 PM
    I doubt RIM is going to put much effort into options for the S2 refresh since it's expected lifespan is even shorter than previous versions. They're just going to put bandaids on the S2 so it will run OS6 and that's it!

But for the S3 other colors are welcome, but please, for the love of God, NOT white! Yuck!
    09-20-10 07:36 PM
    I doubt RIM is going to put much effort into options for the S2 refresh since it's expected lifespan is even shorter than previous versions. They're just going to put bandaids on the S2 so it will run OS6 and that's it!

But for the S3 other colors are welcome, but please, for the love of God, NOT white! Yuck!
    you can have ANY color you want, so long as it's black (Ford MoCo--model T)

Real men don't pine for phones in various colors...
    09-20-10 08:04 PM
    ^^^ what he said
    09-20-10 08:20 PM
    Wouldn't it be nice if there was some sort of trade-in or upgrade program for those of us that got one of the only phones on the market with an expiration date.

How about a few more perks than just memory for what they're asking us to pay for it? I like the color idea, but I'm thinking a few exclusive apps or features or other hardware improvements like the 5.0MP camera from Torch or screen resolution and video quality.

Hmmmm...Storm2 Refresh HD?
    Last edited by lilnorthup; 09-20-10 at 11:33 PM.
    09-20-10 11:29 PM
    if I could catch a fart and paint it blue? I think I could probably make a few bucks off the process, then I could order my own custom fuscia S2.5 and pay cash for it with no worries about NE2 contract.
    09-21-10 07:36 AM
    if I could catch a fart and paint it blue? I think I could probably make a few bucks off the process, then I could order my own custom fuscia S2.5 and pay cash for it with no worries about NE2 contract.
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could run themes and utilities on it like the rest of the BlackBerry lineup?
    09-21-10 07:37 AM
    Looking at the specs of the rumored S2 "refresh", it is as much a step up from the S2 as the S2 was to the S1. But instead of calling this the S3, they label it a "refresh"? Doesn't that prove that the S2 was nothing more than a S1 "refresh"? Just curious.
    09-21-10 07:50 AM
    Looking at the specs of the rumored S2 "refresh", it is as much a step up from the S2 as the S2 was to the S1. But instead of calling this the S3, they label it a "refresh"? Doesn't that prove that the S2 was nothing more than a S1 "refresh"? Just curious.
    They should have named it the Storm FacePlam
    09-21-10 08:36 AM
    you can have ANY color you want, so long as it's black (Ford MoCo--model T)

Real men don't pine for phones in various colors...
    You can have any beer you'd like, as long as it's a Corona. (The Fast and The Furious)

09-21-10 08:55 AM
    Wouldn't it be nice if there was some sort of trade-in or upgrade program for those of us that got one of the only phones on the market with an expiration date.
    That would be pretty nice if there was some discount provided if you wanted to upgrade without using a NE2.

09-21-10 08:58 AM
    this isn't even close to news or a revelation.
    09-21-10 08:59 AM
    this isn't even close to news or a revelation.
    Difference is the storm 2 was a much better device that the storm 1. The "refresh" is just more RAM and OS 6 and some other goodies that are new with the software like hotspot and such. much less of a leap forward.

The hotspot will disappoint most people i think to. My incredible downloads much faster than my storm and using it tethering with hotspot is like 56k almost. So dont expect much from the Storm hotspot at all
    09-21-10 11:06 AM
    Yeah i think i would rather wait for Storm 3...
    09-21-10 11:29 AM
    The S2 Refresh would be nice if it was the original S2.
    09-21-10 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD