Hey CB I got a Storm for my birthday 10 days ago and im kind of thinking i should return it and get a curve. Some of the glitches and slowness is starting to get to me (memory leaks and the like). Whats your opinion? Should I stick with it and see if the glitches are fixed or should I get a curve? The curve seems to be alot more refined and polished as compared to the storm, however the storm is very nice in terms of looks and apps.

Just a sidenote, I really like playing music through my BlackBerry and streaming it to my car. How is the Curve media player?
    01-13-09 06:39 PM
    The Curve is a great phone but the Storm is more capable. Since the Curve has been out for some time now glitches are nil and user interface is maximized. Since the Storm is a gen 1 device you should expect some glitches (soft and hard) If the device is sound and the only issues are software related I would say sit back and wait for some OS upgrades...it will most likely pay off in the long run.

The Curve media player works just fine, the Storm is more versatile. Apps wise, I think as the weeks go by this trickle of apps will turn into a flood of useful programs.

Ultimately it is up to you...what do you want to do with the phone?
    01-13-09 06:48 PM
    what do you want to do with the phone?
    make/recieve phone calls. browse web, text and email, listen to music, etc.

it's harder than i thought to type with the storm.

also another question: what would curve owners say is their favorite part of their phone?
    01-13-09 08:10 PM
    The storm is a great phone, and with all the new OS coming out for it, it will get even more reliable.

And yes the keyboard is a little weird at first.
    01-13-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD