hi,

I am new to this site and have been reading forums which have helped me setting up my new storm.

I have a problem with my email folders. I cannot see a separate folder for my sent and deleted messages.

I can only see them with a check mark in my inbox which i donot like and have therefore turned the feature off.

Is there a way to see a sep folder for sent messages?
    04-12-09 05:09 AM
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on the storm. You can look at the different message folders on your BB by opening the message app, pressing the bb key and then clicking view folder. The only problem with this is that it doesn't show a folder for sent emails. The way to see only your sent email is to press the bb key and click search while in the message app. From this screen you can choose which account, messaging service and which folders you want to search. For sent emails, select service: all services, folder: all folders, show: sent only and type: email. Finally press the bb key and click search. On the screen now should be every email message that you sent for your bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 10:08 AM
    your messages will clump together in one folder, my advice is to follow the ^ post to see them separate, but no way to keep it that way.
    04-12-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD