for some reason since i updated to .122 my storm's screen just randomly becomes unresponsive. Some things that i touch on the screen would work, all the bottons at the bottom would work but the screen just randomly goes crazy. when i do a battery pull the issue is fixed, yet it start again after a while. sometimes ill go for a day without the issue and then randomly it would happened again. I changed the os at least 3 times since then and still same thing happening.
    05-18-09 02:25 PM
    It's a warranty issue and I'd be on the phone with the carrier already setting up the exchange.
    05-18-09 02:29 PM
    It's a warranty issue and I'd be on the phone with the carrier already setting up the exchange.
    If you plan on doing that I'd imagine it would be a good idea to revert back to .75.
    05-18-09 02:35 PM
    same here on .132...not sure why...i think it is the wear and tear of the phone's frame since they were not built "correctly"
    05-18-09 02:41 PM
    If you plan on doing that I'd imagine it would be a good idea to revert back to .75.
    Usually depends the carrier. They revert them back to the original OS's anyway during the refurbishing process. But a good idea nevertheless.
    05-18-09 02:42 PM
    if i dont have verizon contract just the phone i baught it from a person can i still change it through verizon or do i have to do it through blackberry. I am currently with t mobile.
    05-20-09 03:15 PM
    Verizon has an update coming out, its called the Storm 2...
    05-20-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD