11-29-09 12:23 PM
61 123
tools
    THE only thing America makes anymore is three things
    (and sorry for being blunt)

1) fat people
    2) whiners
    3) Honda/Toyota/Hyundai
    You owe me a new keyboard... I just spit my Dr. Pepper out reading that one lmao!
    11-26-09 07:45 AM
    Americans don't even want repetitive task jobs. They think they're too good for that type of work.
    11-26-09 07:45 AM
    Most of the anti-NAFTA people are union and the unions direction is pro illegal immigration. I'm anti-illegal immigration, pro LEGAL immigration, and pro-NAFTA.
    Just a statement.

And to the Anti-Palin jokes about taxes. Yes, she is a strange duck, but our current Secretary of the Treasury, who is technically over the IRS, didn't pay his taxes as required by law, until he was nominated to the job. But that is ok, at least five of the new administration's nominations for Secretary positions, had to pay back taxes.
    To add to your statement about the Dept. of the Treasury and IRS... Its funny that he kept his job. I work for the IRS and we have to file our taxes and pay if needed, by April 15th otherwise we can lose our jobs due to noncompliance... We're held to a higher standard, but our Secretary is not. Go Figure.
    11-26-09 07:47 AM
    I had 3 of them made in mexico that went bad...storm 2's...
    11-26-09 08:59 AM
    has anyone ever noticed everytime you activate a new blackberry when the time zone is set to? and have you ever wondered why?? for 92% of the people reading these post the shoes socks, shirt pants, and underwair if your wearing any were made is mexico. the computer your reading this on most likely china asia or mexico, its life and for the most part were all content with it, if you truly want to rationalize change, grow your own cotton and make your own cloathes, get a green house and mak your vegetables and raise cattle and livestock in your computer room to slaughter and freeze in the freezer so you can be a start of the revolution.
    11-26-09 09:46 AM
    Well i am disappointed in RIM to allow outside countries to produce a Canadian product.

My town is only 70,000 ppl in and i am Jobless for sometime now like 3 years. Shame on you RIM ..... heck build a plant here and i will for you anyday... give Canadians JOBS FIRST BEFORE ANYONE ELSE.
    11-26-09 12:15 PM
    i guess there's nothing wrong with that!
    11-28-09 10:14 AM
    This Thread needs to be locked I'm highly offended about the comments about everything being made in Mexico! I'm Mexican so I'm offended! The reason they make blackberries in Mexico is cost of labor is cheaper.My uncle works for the Hershey Chocolate company in Mexico.
    11-28-09 01:35 PM
    This Thread needs to be locked I'm highly offended about the comments about everything being made in Mexico! I'm Mexican so I'm offended! The reason they make blackberries in Mexico is cost of labor is cheaper.My uncle works for the Hershey Chocolate company in Mexico.
    Yeah and i am pissed off that canadian companies like screwing us Canadians OUT OF JOBS ......... so buddy look at it this way ...... you hate ppl talking about your country having cheap labour and that ppl there will do anything ... like work for cheap.

Well tell ya what so would i, only if these Companies Build here in Canada and keep us Canadians BORN Canadians working before out sourcing it elsewhere.

As far as i am NOW concerned RIM is no longer Canadian as they now have ppl outside this country working for peanuts and not giving Canadians a Job first.

How many Canadians are working at the Mexican plant?

Its same for all countries ... i believe in FEED your own first and make jobs for your own FIRST.
    11-28-09 01:40 PM
    You could have it made is mexico by mexicans, or made in america by mexicans, either way it works.
    11-28-09 02:13 PM
    I've not read every page of this thread, but I would completely understand it if BlackBerrys were made in China

Nothing against Chinese though, many of today's electronics are made there and are of good quality. Mexico to me sounds like the next best thing after Japan, but if anyone here remembers anything about it, Japanese Bolds had an overheating issue... just saying
    Last edited by shinkodachi; 11-29-09 at 12:28 PM.
    11-29-09 12:23 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD