Hi,

The storm is my first Blackberry, so I apologize in advance for my ignorance.
    Is there a way to get (MAC compatible) software that you need in order to sync up your computer to your BB. The software that came with the device is obviously for Windows/Vista.

Thanks,
    12-09-08 01:50 PM
    PocketMac which you can get from the BB web site for free. Or for a cost, MissingSync.
    12-09-08 02:03 PM
    Hi,

The storm is my first Blackberry, so I apologize in advance for my ignorance.
    Is there a way to get (MAC compatible) software that you need in order to sync up your computer to your BB. The software that came with the device is obviously for Windows/Vista.

Thanks,
    There is currently no version of Desktop Manager available for Mac. You can download free PocketMac, which allows you to sync, but you won't be able to upgrade the OS or backup your Storm unless you use Desktop Manager. options are: 1. wait until DM for Mac comes out, rumored for Q1 2009; 2. use DM at work like I do; 3. Use Fusion, Parallels or Boot Camp to run a version of Windows on your Mac; 4. Borrow a friend's PC
    12-09-08 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD