Looking for Storm GPS app that shows speed...actual real time speed like regular GPS. What do you folks know of and have tried? What did you think of the apps?

I will also do some searching....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 09:03 PM
    I believe there is a dynometer application somewhere

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 09:40 PM
    Gsrmin's GPS includes Speed (MPH) and ETA. The speed indicator sees to be very accurate. My only gripe with Garmin is that it seems reluctant at times to recognize where I am. That is, if I use it in New York, turn it off, and then turn it on when I am back in DC the map is still New York and it can take many minutes and much cursing before it resets.

It also sucks battery life like crazy so i always connect it to the car charger when I am using it in the car - otherwise i will have a drained battery before I arrive at my destination!
    08-14-09 06:27 AM
    BB Maps has it built in. It will show you your speed if thats what you're looking for.
    08-14-09 07:46 AM
    08-14-09 10:01 AM
    GPSLogger works really well. You can set the refresh interval as quick as 1 second. It will shod your path, speed, elevation, has a compass, etc..

As somebody else said, BBMaps also gives your speed
    08-14-09 11:01 AM
    Our Compass Lite for the Storm 9530 uses the built-in GPS in the device to show your speed as well as line of travel, latitude and longitude and where North is in relation to your heading.
    Like most of these GPS-based apps, to establish a line of travel, you must be moving.
    Available through our website, MobiHand and through the CrackBerry Store here
    It's a buck USD.
    08-14-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD