For some reason I can't get my storm to connect to my mac laptop. They find each other but they wont successfully connect. If I try to send simple things like a song or picture to my storm it says, "not supported by device" I know the storm can do this because my stupid voyager could. My laptop has file sharing turned on and nothing is blocking the connection as far as I know. Any ideas?
    05-01-09 12:58 PM
    I'm not 100% sure, but it may be something Verizon has blocked.
    You said you have file sharing on- On your Mac, do you have Bluetooth Sharing Enabled?
    05-01-09 10:23 PM
    Yeah everything is enabled. I can send files to my mac from my phone but can't send anything to my phone from my mac. I don't know why it would work one way and not the other.
    05-02-09 02:19 PM
    Yeah everything is enabled. I can send files to my mac from my phone but can't send anything to my phone from my mac. I don't know why it would work one way and not the other.
    Jaime, from your BB, go to Media - Menu Button - Receive Using Bluetooth
    Then go to your Mac and send via (whatever you're trying to send) BT to your phone.
    05-02-09 06:04 PM
    I am having trouble syncing my berry to my mac, it tells me i have no media card inserted when i know i do ?
    any help would be nice

Ollie.
    Last edited by OllieCT; 06-22-09 at 04:52 PM.
    06-22-09 04:42 PM
    Jaime, from your BB, go to Media - Menu Button - Receive Using Bluetooth
    Then go to your Mac and send via (whatever you're trying to send) BT to your phone.
    you are amazing!
    10-30-09 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD