Soo I've had my storm since day 1 now and it' s starting to grow on me. Once they fix the bug with an update, I think it will be a solid phone.

On another note, does anyone know how to get the album artwork for your music on the storm?? I imported some music from iTunes but the artwork didn't show up. Please help
    11-23-08 12:08 PM
    Pure curiosity here since I don't have a storm, but will it even allow album artwork to show up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 12:48 PM
    yeah the storm will support the artwork but I just don't know how to get it there
    11-23-08 02:58 PM
    Yeah I am having this problem too, I am very anal about my album artwork. Also, all my music and albums are playlists but they don't show up in the playlist section on the storm, which is also quite annoying because some playlists have multiple artists in them that aren't full albums, has anyone figured that out?
    11-23-08 05:08 PM
    Well I had got some album artwork onto my storm, but I used Blackberry Media Sync... not Rhapsody. However, it seemed that only the music that I downloaded using utorrent that included the album artwork actually went on. The album artwork that you receive from Itunes is protected, so what I did was removed all artwork, then found it on the web and dragged it to the songs that I wanted on my blackberry. It has worked so far.
    11-25-08 02:27 PM
    I do! If you are havign a problem with the artwork, HERE IS AN EASY FIX!!!!! In iTunes, on the bottom right corner, make sure you have the album artwork set to "Selected Item". For EACH song, copy & paste the artwork. It resets it to be associated with the file. Then use the Media Sync in the Blackberry Desktop. If the album artwork still doesnt show, try one more time. I had to copy & paste 2 times for several files, btu in the end it all showed!
    12-08-08 02:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD