Just saw this on bbleaks' twitter.

"According to the financial research company, Collins Stewart, we should see the BlackBerry Storm3 in August of 2010. This date was suggested in a recent report regarding the financial benefit of the continued use of Synaptics' ClearPad touchscreen technology for the Storm3.

We've heard many times that the Storm3 is supposed to be a gaming device. The ClearPad 3000 sounds like it would be the perfect option to advance the Storm3 into perfect competition with the iPhone 4 and Android devices. "

Not sure how credible this rumor is, since there is no info/specs/photos leaked yet so far...
    06-25-10 05:01 PM
    Wow a BB that is a gaming device? You don't say!

1Ghz processor or bust. Hopefully a have decent GPU as well.

If this is true, the "BB is for business" argument could finally be laid to rest. It's bad enough a lot of the business users don't even recognize that BBs have moved into the consumer market and it's not all about them anymore.
    06-25-10 05:06 PM
    Wow a BB that is a gaming device? You don't say!

1Ghz processor or bust. Hopefully a have decent GPU as well.

If this is true, the "BB is for business" argument could finally be laid to rest. It's bad enough a lot of the business users don't even recognize that BBs have moved into the consumer market and it's not all about them anymore.
    The following quote from Mr. Balsillie would lead me to believe that we are going to see a few new products from RIM in the next couple of months. 1 or 2 new devices (may or may not include 9700a) and revamped app world

�I just wish I could wind the clock forward a few weeks,� he told analysts. �I can't say much more, but I couldn't feel better.�
    06-25-10 05:17 PM
    06-25-10 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD