Flying down to Atlanta on Delta equipped with GoGo WiFi and my Storm made the connection and worked like a charm. I was able to surf the web, send and receive email, BB IM and send and receive pix. Made the flight go by quick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 12:43 PM
    It's supposed too! I'm not giving credit for doing something that it's supposed to do.

11-01-09 12:46 PM
    I think I'm going to apply for my bearkat hunting license tomorrow...this isht is getting annoying.
    11-01-09 12:48 PM
    Flying down to Atlanta on Delta equipped with GoGo WiFi and my Storm made the connection and worked like a charm. I was able to surf the web, send and receive email, BB IM and send and receive pix. Made the flight go by quick.

What, if any, was the fee for the wifi?
    11-01-09 12:50 PM
    It's supposed too! I'm not giving credit for doing something that it's supposed to do.

It's the first CDMA BB that can do it, we are allowed to be a little excited! Just like the first google phone (android) coming to Verizon seems to have you a little excited. (also allowed!)
    11-01-09 12:52 PM
    I think I'm going to apply for my bearkat hunting license tomorrow...this isht is getting annoying.
    Hey! My Storm just completed a call!!

11-01-09 12:53 PM
    Hey! My Storm just completed a call!!

You mean a Storm can be used as a phone too?? Dang, maybe I better re-read the user guide. LOL!
    11-01-09 12:56 PM
    What, if any, was the fee for the wifi?
    Here's a page of the fees...

Gogo Inflight Internet - Gogo Pricing

First timers can use this code for a free try....

DELTATRYGOGO
    11-01-09 01:00 PM
    thanks. $8 for a flight wouldn't be too bad. I wonder if two devices could be hooked up for that? (Like when flying with a companion)
    11-01-09 01:04 PM
    Whats with the flaming the OP on this thread. Storm working on a plane with GoGo is good to know. Glad he didnt have any problems connecting. How was battery life using wifi during the flight? still have enough juice to last for a while?
    11-01-09 01:05 PM
    Whats with the flaming the OP on this thread. Storm working on a plane with GoGo is good to know. Glad he didnt have any problems connecting. How was battery life using wifi during the flight? still have enough juice to last for a while?
    Flaming?? In this thread? I re-read and didn't notice any flaming.
    11-01-09 01:10 PM
    Flaming?? In this thread? I re-read and didn't notice any flaming.
    He's referring to bearkat and his perpetual bashing of anything positive that is stated about the S2...primarily in the droid thread that is now closed.
    11-01-09 01:17 PM
    He's referring to bearkat and his perpetual bashing of anything positive that is stated about the S2...primarily in the droid thread that is now closed.
    How is that flaming? Because I don't masturbate every time someone reports the phone doing something that it's supposed do do?

11-01-09 01:22 PM
    I guess it wasnt really flaming. My bad. but still why post if you dont have anything positive to contribute. To me thats just someone trolling the forums to find something to b**** about all while his C*** is in his hands.
    11-01-09 01:42 PM
    I was able to surf the web, send and receive email, BB IM and send and receive pix.
    I've been wondering, when you only have a WiFi connection will text messaging work since it isn't actually a data transmission or do you only get MMS and data apps?
    11-01-09 02:43 PM
    How is that flaming? Because I like to masturbate every time someone reports the phone doing something that it's supposed do do?

you really do need help.
    11-01-09 02:57 PM
    you really do need help.
    I'll get my help next Friday!
    11-01-09 03:06 PM
    I'll get my help next Friday!
    I dont think thats gonnna help enough. You seem to have this built up hatred for anything BB. Its kind of weird!
    11-01-09 03:08 PM
    Battery life was fantastic, much better than Storm 1. I was expecting serious drain but the draw from wifi alone is much less than a 3G connection.

There is a promotion going on offering free wifi for first time users. Can't beat that price.

Definitely a great feature, very worthwhile, especially for those of us traveling for business often.

11-01-09 03:50 PM
    In actually in the airport waiting to board on Northwest which is now a Delta airline. Will it work on that?

11-01-09 05:55 PM
    While in WIFI mode...only emails and internet browsing work...no MMS or SMS from what I have been able to test...
    11-01-09 07:24 PM
    In reading all the stuff from Verizon, I thought that Wi-Fi was available only if your data plan supported it. If that is the case, when you are up in an airplane, where Verizon can't see the device, how does your data plan affect your ability to get a Wi-Fi connection? If I was in a foreign country, without an international calling plan, so Verizon would not see my device, could I still get Wi-Fi connection if I were to find a hot spot somewhere? It would be great if the answer was yes, but than I guess I am not understanding what Verizon means by "if your data plan supports it". Thanks
    11-02-09 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD