I have Verizon, and can upgrade in 3 weeks. I use my blackberry mainly as a business device (I'm a lawyer), so I'm a bit worried about the touch screen. Tour sounds like the device I've been looking for (I still have the old Worldphone), but am intrigued by the Storm 2. Thoughts?
    10-15-09 07:38 AM
    I guess it depends what type of law you do, what your role with the firm is, and what your day to day job responsibilities are.

If you are required to do a lot of research as part of your job, you might enjoy the bigger screen for looking up info.

But if just a good e-mail device is improtant to you, the Tour will do just fine. I would also assume that accuracy in your e-mails (to clients and whomever) is important and perhaps the touch screen doesn't work as well for you.

All just food for thought. Everyone has different opinions. You really will need to go to a store an play with both.
    10-15-09 08:52 AM
    The 9550 storm 2 is much improve, I would go to a verizon store and type an email with and see how you like it and do the same thing with the 9630.
    10-15-09 09:14 AM
    Get the storm2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 09:40 AM
    Go with the Tour. The Storm2 has potential to be something great, or something bad. Depends if you like gamble or not. The Tour, without a doubt is a solid phone (now).
    10-15-09 09:49 AM
    I would wait for the Tour Essex coming out next year, which is basically the Tour with Wifi, more memory, and a trackpad instead of a trackball. If I would have known a couple months ago that this was coming out next year, I would have waited a little longer to switch to Verizon and get a Blackberry.
    10-15-09 11:05 AM
    Go with the Storm 2. The Tour has known hardware issues right now (bad trackball) and has no wifi.

The Storm 2 doesn't have those issues (though they might be new issues, it is a new device after all).
    10-15-09 11:21 AM
    o i still cant decide i love my storm but im ready for something better i still have till january for my upgrade so im not sure which to choose
    10-15-09 11:24 AM
    I'd personally stick with the phone you have right now for a bit. You should just wait until the Storm2 comes out and read some reviews on it before you make a decision. By the Storm2 reviews that are already out, it looks like its going to be pretty sweet, but hey, that's what everyone said about the Original Storm and we all know that changed real quick.
    10-15-09 11:36 AM
    I would do the Tour. If you are willing to wait a bit, at least give the Storm 2 a few weeks to be out and see some reviews and actually use one in store.
    10-15-09 12:04 PM
    i have the tour. But I would get the Storm 2. When that phone comes out you should try it at the store. I really dont like my Tour as much as when I got it, but I have to learn to stay with the phone I have instead of finding a way to get out of my contract and whatnot.
    10-15-09 07:58 PM
    [QUOTE=FineWolf;3826248]Go with the Storm 2. The Tour has known hardware issues right now (bad trackball) and has no wifi.
    [QUOTE]

From what ive herd the issues with the tour are long gone. The storm 2 hasent ben mass released so it not known wut problems it might have yet until its released to the public next week.
    10-15-09 08:18 PM
    4 words: play with them both.

Everyone has their own preferences. You might find something in one of them that wins you over.
    10-16-09 06:00 AM
    qwerty keyboard BB >>>>>>>>>>>>> iphone >>>>>>>>>>>> storm, period.

I dun understand ppl who would get a touchscreen in BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 06:40 AM
    qwerty keyboard BB >>>>>>>>>>>>> iphone >>>>>>>>>>>> storm, period.

I dun understand ppl who would get a touchscreen in BB.
    matter of opinion amd preference. as to why someone would get a touchscreen, here is one of many reasons... screen realestate.
    10-16-09 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD