i played with the storm at verizon yesterday and its just me i am sure but i had a lot of trouble typing on it my fingers just had trouble hitting the wrong keys.so what little i played with it i would say that i wasn't impressed.
    12-18-08 10:43 AM
    You cant expect to be a pro as soon as you pick it up. I can punch my way through messages like a champ now.
    12-18-08 10:50 AM
    I totally agree. Seems like every time I use it, it gets easier to type in text. Actually, a lot easier than I thought it would be.
    12-18-08 11:09 AM
    touch screens get easier with time, you do need time to get used to them. I don't have the Storm, but when I first got my touch, I always hit all the wrong stuff.
    12-18-08 11:19 AM
    Its an aquired taste...you got to get used to it...once you play more it becomes alot easier...I bet the first time you sat at a computer, you werent typing too fast
    12-18-08 11:19 AM
    Its an aquired taste...you got to get used to it...once you play more it becomes alot easier...I bet the first time you sat at a computer, you werent typing too fast
    i still don't type to fast. HE HE
    12-18-08 05:50 PM
    I just wish we could get it unlocked and use it on US Cellular!
    12-18-08 05:57 PM
    It takes a bit to get use to, especially if you're coming form an actual keyboard device. But once you get use to it, the Storm is a sweet machine!
    12-18-08 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD