I have yet to put any of my music on my bb. I have hundreds of songs in itunes. I know itunes is a proprietary format. Is it possible to transfer music from itunes to my bb. I'd hate to have to upload it all again.
    Thanks
    Misty

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 05:16 PM
    Desktop Manager 4.6 let's you sync music from iTunes to your BB.

Someone confirm!

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [[email protected]]

--HeavyC.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 05:19 PM
    HeavyC is correct. If you don't already have you can get it here
    09-07-08 05:50 PM
    How do I know which software one my 8330 curve has from verizon? I want music on my BB but haven't a clue
    09-07-08 05:56 PM
    HeavyC is correct. If you don't already have you can get it here
    '

Thanks. I do have 4.6 installed, I just have never ventured into that part of it!
    09-07-08 06:11 PM
    How do I know which software one my 8330 curve has from verizon? I want music on my BB but haven't a clue
    To find your OS version go to options > about. It will be Line 3 and will look
    like 4.3.x.xxx

Your Desktop Manager version can be found by opening it, click Help and
    then About BlackBerry Desktop Manager
    09-07-08 06:15 PM
    Go to BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned into You and download this free app from Blackberry. it will sync your iTunes directly to your media card - you decide how much music you want and how much free space. All the info you want is there - it is a GREAT program that I have been using.
    09-07-08 06:20 PM
    I did the media sync. That is freakin' cool! I can put my whole itunes library on there! woot!
    09-07-08 10:17 PM
    That is awesome Misty.
    09-07-08 10:32 PM
    Can someone tell me how using MediaSync is any different than drag & drop?
    Also, with MS, is it putting your song on the media card or on the device?
    And lastly, is DM w/ Roxio Media Manager & MediaSync the same thing?
    09-07-08 10:52 PM
    Go to BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned into You and download this free app from Blackberry. it will sync your iTunes directly to your media card - you decide how much music you want and how much free space. All the info you want is there - it is a GREAT program that I have been using.
    Media Sync rocks for another reason... PODCASTS! I was going nuts trying to figure out how to get podcasts to my BB prior to this little gem.
    09-08-08 08:16 AM
    One thing I noticed, and I am not surprised, is that any songs I purchased from itunes did not transfer over, per their licensed-use-thing. Erg...itunes...well, with only about 80 songs that I purchased there, that should be an easy fix (mwhuaahuaaa!!!)
    09-08-08 10:26 AM
    Tried Mediasync and wasn't really pleased. It works but doesn't convert to save memory, and also takes up little more space with folders and settings files. I like to conserve as much memory as possible so I'd rather stick to Roxio and DM 4.5 or 4.6
    09-09-08 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD