I had a blackberry torch for 2 years and my university email pushed successfully all the time. I now no longer have a blackberry - but a Samsung and despite resetting the old blackberry to default to try to stop the push (it cannot be done from the university account) I receive about 50 failed delivery notifications a day to my samsung! Even the emails that have been read still seem to want to try to push to the blackberry - and then on to the samsung. I spend all day deleting them from both my university account and also my samsung! Can anyone help!!!
    07-30-13 04:27 AM
    Actually, they have today, just got worse - I have deleted over 100 in just over an hour! They just keep pouring into the account and I have absolutely no way to stop them!
    07-30-13 04:28 AM
    Call your carrier, give them the PIN of the old phone and get them to delete it off the BIS system.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 05:43 AM
    Hehe the curse of the BB.
    Teaches u not to buy inferior phones like Samsung or Apple.
    Hua Hua!!

BB Z10 rocks.
    Just Me likes this.
    07-30-13 12:24 PM
    I had a blackberry torch for 2 years and my university email pushed successfully all the time. I now no longer have a blackberry - but a Samsung and despite resetting the old blackberry to default to try to stop the push (it cannot be done from the university account) I receive about 50 failed delivery notifications a day to my samsung! Even the emails that have been read still seem to want to try to push to the blackberry - and then on to the samsung. I spend all day deleting them from both my university account and also my samsung! Can anyone help!!!
    Call your carrier, give them the PIN of the old phone and get them to delete it off the BIS system.

Posted via CB10
    As stated above, you old BB PIN is most likely still linked to your account. One of the pains of blackberry was having to manually switch PINs or you run the risk of someone else getting your emails.

Hehe the curse of the BB.
    Teaches u not to buy inferior phones like Samsung or Apple.
    Hua Hua!!

BB Z10 rocks.
    Yeah, blackberry is doing something dumb but the other phones are inferior. Ha. Go figure.
    07-30-13 12:46 PM
    Did you try changing your email password?
    07-30-13 02:09 PM