The question is, which came first? The money and better looking girlfriend or the blackberry?

Oh, I just typed this using swype on an android device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1

Swype FTW
    04-20-10 07:11 AM
    I would much rather persuade you to give me half of your income so I can buy all the BB's you are contemplating on walking away from!

It is your decision...my choice in a phone (blackberry) is not yours. I shouldn't be able to talk you into something that doesn't work for you. And that my friend, is a life lesson!

Am I a bb fanboy...yes. Would I use an Iphone or any other phone...only as a back up until my replacement BB arrived. I am not saying Iphones or android phones are bad, I am saying that I prefer 'berry's and I am happy.

Find the phone that makes you happy and does for you what you need it to do....and damn all others!
    04-20-10 08:05 AM
    Oh, about phones!

I thought this was a family show!

You're so bad....
    04-20-10 08:06 AM
    You're so bad....
    Yeah but look at the smiles I get
    04-20-10 08:56 AM
    Qbnkelt and F0nage, get a room or take it to the PMs please. Thanks.

Damn, I feel like a mod right now.
    04-20-10 08:58 AM
    LOL no offense taken bud
    04-20-10 08:59 AM
    There isn't much right now standing between me and the HTC Evo besides time.
    My BlackBerry just isn't cutting it anymore, and I'm ready to jump ship. I just thought I'd give the Crackberry community a chance to persuade me from leaving. Give it a shot.

And try and keep flaming and fanboyism aside, I just want good reasons.
    Go for the Evo no reason to stay around the Blackberry if it isn't working for you.
    04-20-10 09:04 AM
    I absolutely hate these posts: Help persuade me to stay with "_____". What the heck???? Who has the bloody time or inclination?
    04-20-10 09:32 AM
    Qbnkelt and F0nage, get a room or take it to the PMs please. Thanks.

Damn, I feel like a mod right now.
    Scared the bejeezus out of me....

Sorry for the levity...just trying to enjoy life....
    04-20-10 09:43 AM
    Scared the bejeezus out of me....

Sorry for the levity...just trying to enjoy life....
    I was just kidding around.
    04-20-10 10:06 AM
    aaaahhhh....well, then....we're cool....cool....cool....
    04-20-10 04:59 PM
    Personally, BB's are the sh^t, so... Yeah..
    But that's just me. You're going to get what you really want anyway, so this thread is rather pointless.

However, trying out a newer BB might help...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 08:40 PM
    Palm should seriously think about it. That should not be hard to try out: Android is Open Source and Palm Pre hardware is similar to those Android phone out there.
    04-20-10 08:59 PM
    What others have said..

Choose your carrier first, then compare hands on with phones that meet your criteria/needs. Just keep an open mind and don't pigeonhole yourself into one manufacturer/os. Everyone has different needs.
    04-20-10 09:34 PM
    I agree with what most others have said. I believe the BB to be a workhorse for the corporate environment. Not entirely of course, but it is much more suited to the tasks of a professional business lifestyle. If you work the day shift at Starbucks however, I doubt you are going to need BES support or most tools on the BB. If you are more geared towards entertainment and social networking, an Android device would probably be a better fit for you. But that's not to say the BB can't also do those things. I feel other devices just do "fun" better than BB does. I have thought about getting an Android device because I have seen them in action. It would suit my needs and I like to support open source software. I will still have my BB for work use though, no way to get away from that in my company.
    04-21-10 07:14 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD