Let's start another thread on a topic that has been discussed in multiple threads since WEDNESDAY!!!!! I guess the time it would have taken to use the SEARCH FUNCTION would have taken a lot out of your busy schedule?
    02-02-13 12:30 PM
    Let's start another thread on a topic that has been discussed in multiple threads since WEDNESDAY!!!!! I guess the time it would have taken to use the SEARCH FUNCTION would have taken a lot out of your busy schedule?
    How about Let's start a thread dedicated to this topic so we dont have to here things other than this topic in between. So mind your business we don't need posts that waist space
    02-02-13 12:37 PM
    I guess BB could have slipped the launch date until March 15th so the US carriers could release the day after the launch event.

BB shares would be worth $2.47 if they did that.

All in all I'm glad things are working out the way they are.
    02-02-13 12:41 PM
    I don't see the problem with waiting for carriers .the last 5 phones I have bought out right. some I have had for more than a year before carrier support . mobicity nz have the z10 for us$700 delivery within a week .I would say imo that outside of the us and canada most phones are prepay or off contract.
    02-02-13 01:02 PM
    I am not really that bent out of shape over the march release like some others. But I will say this. Whatever the lengthy testing is the carriers have to do, you can bet rims engineers knew about it well in advance. They have to in order to design the device.

So while blaming rim does not help its only logical to assume if they wanted it out sooner they should have done something differently.

And with that said, I buy more into the theory that it has more to do with production limits and squabbles with the us carriers over hardware prices... Anyway.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9850 using Tapatalk
    02-02-13 01:13 PM
    southlander .
    I seem to remember that blackberry posted that they had released phones for carrier approvable back in Decemmber 2012 so that all the carriers would be ready for launch obvoiusly the rest of the world got it right but not the apple and android biassed carriers .here it is day three and all the rest of the world can buy a z10 unlocked .others go on about buying overseas and not getting a warranty . if I buy the z10 it will be my 4th blackberry and all my old bb,s are all still working with the original batteries . No other brand of phone I have owned got replaced beacause it wasn't brocken .
    anthonysira likes this.
    02-02-13 03:02 PM
31 12