Just bought an unlocked Passport Silver Edition after temporarily using a budget Android for about a year. I had the AT&T Passport prior but I think I overheated it pushing for Internet access overseas and in flight, causing the antenna to no longer pick up a good signal when I returned to the US.

The Passport is the best phone I have ever owned, or ever will own, I believe. The BB 10 OS is, for me, the epitome of a solid, intuitive operating system if you don't play with many applications. I've tried my wife's iPhone as well and it's horrible; I mis-press every two seconds and navigating is terrible compares to the 10.

I'm very saddened they will be discontinuing, I wish enough people would have supported this phone and its beautiful, clean, efficient operating system that for communicating, there simply is no equal.

Posted via CB10
    I agree 1000%. The passport was the best phone ever made. Could there be improvements, yes, that’s what future phones are suppose to do, build upon the success of the past. Unfortunately, Blackberry never held this concept in their hearts and wanted to be like others. The passport has the perfect keyboard and width. The only change I would make would be a 4x6 or 3x5 screen. Upgrade the software and processing equipment and the best camera in lowlight possible. I’ve said for a long long time, If Blackberry had the vision, And marketed the passport with a passport plus phone and market it as the first 2 hand BUSINESS phone. They would kick IPhone to the curb.
    graylingboy and Byrese like this.
    11-20-18 08:50 AM
    I can't go without a physical keyboard. Glass is just not the same, and muscle memory forgets after every damn use, unless the keyboard arrangement/placement of keys on screen never ever changes, then it's retained.

Typed on my BlackBerry passport, via freedom mobile DC-HSPA+/LTE
    12-03-18 08:20 PM
    Just bought an unlocked Passport Silver Edition after temporarily using a budget Android for about a year. I had the AT&T Passport prior but I think I overheated it pushing for Internet access overseas and in flight, causing the antenna to no longer pick up a good signal when I returned to the US.

The Passport is the best phone I have ever owned, or ever will own, I believe. The BB 10 OS is, for me, the epitome of a solid, intuitive operating system if you don't play with many applications. I've tried my wife's iPhone as well and it's horrible; I mis-press every two seconds and navigating is terrible compares to the 10.

I'm very saddened they will be discontinuing, I wish enough people would have supported this phone and its beautiful, clean, efficient operating system that for communicating, there simply is no equal.

Posted via CB10
    I share your point of view on the Passport. On the more vain side of things, I did enjoy the "What IS that?" reaction people would have when seeing it out on my desk. I switched to the Galaxy Note 8, expecting to get some functionality out of the S-Pen. Whilst it was nice to have a decent camera and something I could watch movies on, I was generally underwhelmed. The S-pen was functional only in a limited sense. Further, physical keys are more easily manipulated than software keys. That being said, I've no idea if this experience is shared across mobile users, or if it's just because I have PD.

Either way, I've enjoyed my move to the KeyONE. The Passport is just the last phone that felt, to me, like a "true" BlackBerry, inside and out. I find android to be bloated, and I'm not particularly impressed with its reliance on google accounts.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    01-21-19 09:26 AM
    I hope you're still this passionate today as in 2019
    02-13-19 08:33 PM
    Lovely to hear BB10 still getting some love.
    Six months after my Z30 died and I opted for a Pixel 2xl, I still miss it every day. It may have been a tad cranky but there is still nothing out there to touch it.
    03-08-19 02:12 PM
    I agree 1000%. The passport was the best phone ever made. Could there be improvements, yes, that’s what future phones are suppose to do, build upon the success of the past. Unfortunately, Blackberry never held this concept in their hearts and wanted to be like others. The passport has the perfect keyboard and width. The only change I would make would be a 4x6 or 3x5 screen. Upgrade the software and processing equipment and the best camera in lowlight possible. I’ve said for a long long time, If Blackberry had the vision, And marketed the passport with a passport plus phone and market it as the first 2 hand BUSINESS phone. They would kick IPhone to the curb.
    I wish , I wish, they would make another one!
    CoachKozz likes this.
    03-08-19 08:37 PM
81 ... 234