I am chomping at the bit to get a new phone for the holidays. I am eligible for my upgrade and want the tour but hearing rumors of the Tour 2 (essex) with wi-fi is making me sit back. I hate that RIM has not given us any confirmation one way or the other. I know the moment I get the tour, the new phone will have a release date! Ugh!
    11-19-09 10:56 AM
    the tour hasn't been out for too long. from what happened with the storm I'd say it will be about a year. I'd say Sept 2010

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 11:11 AM
    My guess it May-June 2010. With the Tour only coming out in July, it's way too soon to release a follow up. Look for something along the lines of the storm 1 to storm 2.
    11-19-09 04:14 PM
    I am chomping at the bit to get a new phone for the holidays. I am eligible for my upgrade and want the tour but hearing rumors of the Tour 2 (essex) with wi-fi is making me sit back. I hate that RIM has not given us any confirmation one way or the other. I know the moment I get the tour, the new phone will have a release date! Ugh!
    Don't get your hopes up, you will be waiting for a long time.
    11-25-09 02:36 PM
    My guess is middle or Q3 of next year.

11-26-09 05:16 AM
    It's coming out soon. It's just a matter of time weather its out before the holidays or not. I'm hoping for December 13 so I can get it.

11-26-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD